Forums are back in action! ×

Please welcome your new MODERATORS and GUILD LEADERS!

spezzy

I iz in ur forum, moderatin' your threadz... Muahahahah!

Thanks everyone! I first want to say thanks to Steve and Staci for letting us play in their sandbox. :D

Secondly, I want to thank my campaign graphic artist, Laura. Without here clever handiwork, my iron fist message would not have spread as far and as wide as it did :) Now I need a new graphic, so get to it Laura!

Lastly, I want to promise to my fellow nerds that I will do a good job to keep the boards at top notch quality we've all come to expect.

Now, off to fulfill my campaign promise of updating the leader boards!

*...goes off to muck with threads....*

"Pull the bar like you're ripping the head off a god-damned lion" - Donny Shankle

can't wait to help everyone level up! let's go rebels!

"Come with me if you want to lift" -The Brominator

"Later, I would learn that coincidences are the most planned things in the world. Later, I would learn that every single moment is a coincidence." - Douglas Coupland

"Anyone who doesn't want french fries every day is a commie." - AngelaTheGeek

Current Challenge

INSTAGRAM!!

find me on twitter

I iz in ur forum, moderatin' your threadz... Muahahahah!

Thanks everyone! I first want to say thanks to Steve and Staci for letting us play in their sandbox. :D

Secondly, I want to thank my campaign graphic artist, Laura. Without here clever handiwork, my iron fist message would not have spread as far and as wide as it did :) Now I need a new graphic, so get to it Laura!

Lastly, I want to promise to my fellow nerds that I will do a good job to keep the boards at top notch quality we've all come to expect.

Now, off to fulfill my campaign promise of updating the leader boards!

*...goes off to muck with threads....*

In the works ;)

"I'm just going to remember to not eat like an asshole most of the time" - MoC

three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: one must squat.- Brobert Frost
 Half-Elf Warrior | Current Challenge
 New Battle Log | Old Battle Log
Special thanks to AkLulu for drawing my awesome avatar!

Congrats and thanks to all the new moderators. Looking forward to working with those in the class I'll be playing. A big game like this needs a lot of DM's. Thanks for stepping forward and doing the hard stuff so the rest of us can play. You all rock.

"A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects."

— Robert Heinlein, Time Enough for Love

Very pleased with these wonderful, knowledgeable and down to earth selections for moderators and guild leaders. Having been a long term mod myself on a few other boards I understand the importance of this job and I want to send out kudos to you all and strength and patience for the job! Woot woot!

The real world is bizarre enough for me....Blue Oyster Cult!

Oystergirl: Bad Assed Lightcaster (aka wizard!)

STR: 2 | DEX: 3 | CON: 3 | STA: 2 | WIS: 4 | CHA: 5

Oystergirl's Bad Ass Lightcaster Wicked Rocking Adventure Challenge!

Come visit my wicked rocking Nerd Fitness blog!

yay thanks for the congrats, guys! Very excited to be a part of a great community and get to know even more awesome members! And I promise to use lolcat and panda pictures to express my emotions as often as possible.

happy_panda_postcard-p239977895600832481baanr_400.jpg

...we, each of us, are responsible for our own fulfillment. Nobody else can provide it for us, and to believe otherwise is to delude ourselves dangerously and to program for eventual failure every relationship we enter. - Tom Robbins

Current Challenge: Life, man.

Congrats, ever'body!!!!

I am the very model of a Moderator Guild Leader

I've information physical, nutritional and web-reader

I know the kinds of paleo, and quote their knowledge endlessly

From carnivore to omnivore to herbivore, respectively...

Nicely done, sir! Also I had this in my head all day hahahahaha!

Archived