Forums are back in action! ×

Just got an F on one of my goals...

Fogo

...but it was worth it.

One of my goals for the current challenge is to sleep at least eight hours each night. However, I just got home from seeing The Avengers with some friends, and now have to be up for work in 3 hours. Work is going to be awesome.

As for Avengers... HOLYCRAPHOLYCRAPHOLYCRAPHOLYCRAP!!!

Sent from my Lumia 800 using Board Express

I'm seeing it on Wednesday and can't freaking wait! My sister has already seen it but she's willing to sit through it again and go with me :-D

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Twitter Blog

Attributes:

Strength (STR): 3

Dexterity (DEX): 1

Stamina (STA): 4

Constitution (CON): 2

Wisdom (WIS): 3

Charisma (CHA): 2

Took my boys to watch it - so awesome.

Now looking for others to watch it so I have an excuse to see it again.

Worth the F.

Do not worry if you have built your castles in the air.
They are where they should be.
Now put the foundations under them
. - Henry David Thoreau

I can't wait to see it.

I think you could skim under a technicality on this one- like if the main percentage of days you slept more than eight hours, than it's considered a win.

WarriorAmy
{Insert motivational script here}
STR - 4|DEX - 2|STA - 6|CON - 4 |WIS - 6|CHA- 5

I'm seeing it on Wednesday and can't freaking wait! My sister has already seen it but she's willing to sit through it again and go with me :-D

Willing? Man, I would love to see it again.

My new goal is to be built enough to cosplay a decent gender-switched Captain America.

Pain is the feeling of weakness leaving the body.

Blog | Pinterest | Fitocracy

My new goal is to be built enough to cosplay a decent gender-switched Captain America.

Yeah Captain Liberty just doesnt cut it :) Though side bar awesome of being random Tick character would be sweet and on the same theme LOL

*** please place your autograph on the line _____ ; so I can sell it on EBAY when you are famous ***

Def a pass on this one. Instead, you get extra wood for seeing the avengers .

I AM going the distance

'Cause all I wanna do is go the distance. Nobody's ever gone the distance with Creed, and if I can go that distance, you see, and that bell rings and I'm still standin', I'm gonna know for the first time in my life, see, that I weren't just another bum from the neighborhood.

Odds are pretty good that I'll be able to salvage this goal, considering that I've another 5 weeks to get some sleep, but I definitely failed last night. But seriously, how awesome was that show?

Willing? Man, I would love to see it again.

Do you mean American Dream? I'm not nerd enough to know about her offhand, I had to Google "female Captain America"

I haven't seen The Avengers, I really don't care for many of the superhero movies that came out recently except the Dark Knight series. But I'm really really REALLY hoping they make a Green Arrow or a Martian Manhunter movie. I'd be in opening night for them, and every showing after.

Now this set of the Avengers would be worth watching.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]3101[/ATTACH]

From the Marvel Zombies line of books.

Level 1 Woodwose

STR 5 | DEX 2 | STA 1 | CON 2 | WIS 5 | CHA 4

WAR 0 | RNG 0 | SCT 0 | ASN 0 | MON 0 | DRU 0 | ADV 1

Current Challenge: Specialization is for Insects

Previous Chapters: 1

Archived