Forums are back in action! ×

Respawner saying hello

Hi everyone! I used to be somewhat active on here about 9-10 years ago, but sadly I definitely don't remember my login info so I figured I'd best start fresh. I'm Morgan, and I'm a nerd, and I like fitness, so this seems like a good place for me :) I was in really good shape several years ago but between various life stuff such as having a kid, my career collapsing from under me, and, oh, a global pandemic, I now find myself in the worst shape I've ever been :( However I was doing some gamification stuff to jump start my new career, and I remembered I used to like gamifying my fitness journey, too, and that I'd really like to try that again. I remembered these forums and was so happy to see they still exist!

My main form of exercise is lifting weights, but I have also done long-distance bicycling and I am currently trying to rebuild my cardio by doing couch to 5k again. Looking forward to hanging out with all of you!

• Like 4
4 hours ago, dragonmorgan said:

Hi everyone! I used to be somewhat active on here about 9-10 years ago, but sadly I definitely don't remember my login info so I figured I'd best start fresh. I'm Morgan, and I'm a nerd, and I like fitness, so this seems like a good place for me :) I was in really good shape several years ago but between various life stuff such as having a kid, my career collapsing from under me, and, oh, a global pandemic, I now find myself in the worst shape I've ever been :( However I was doing some gamification stuff to jump start my new career, and I remembered I used to like gamifying my fitness journey, too, and that I'd really like to try that again. I remembered these forums and was so happy to see they still exist!

My main form of exercise is lifting weights, but I have also done long-distance bicycling and I am currently trying to rebuild my cardio by doing couch to 5k again. Looking forward to hanging out with all of you!

Hi and welcome back! Games are awesome, fitness is awesome, gamifying fitness can only be doubly awesome. There's a newish challenge right now, so you could set up right away if you're ready. Good luck!

Let cheese and oxen and mead crowd out our secret desires for power and domination - Harriet the Viking

Just be bold, fluid and unapologetic, not small, hairy and indecisive - Harriet the Artist

You can absorb me! - Harriet the Contextless Guru

Welcome back! I'm another long-time-ago user who just respawned recently. I love that the NF forums are always here when you need them! Also, I just finished the Couch 2 5k after 10+ years of being not-a-runner, so you're in good company! I highly recommend the Chubby Jones podcast if you're looking for good music with intervals to run to.

Level 19 Ravenclaw Rebel

Fairy tales do not start, nor do they end, in the dark forest (Ted Lasso)
COMPLETED CHALLENGES: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 13.5 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21/21

CURRENT CHALLENGE: Mindful Magic