Forums are back in action! ×

Getting back to fighting shape

Hey everybody! Just wanted to introduce myself. I served six years as a Cavalry Scout in the Night's Watch (US Army), and while I have maintained a good level of fitness since I left the service 15 or so years ago, I am trying to step it up a notch and get my body closer to where it used to be. I chose to be a Ranger because that seems to suit me best, as I like to lift weights, hike, backpack, mountain bike, hunt, and run.

I love all things fantasy, especially D&D and other tabletop Role Playing Games. Thanks for having me here, and I look forward to meeting you :)    

• Like 8
On 3/27/2022 at 2:28 PM, Old Crow said:

Hey thanks! I'm thinking about it, but I am not sure how it all works yet :) I'll take a look at the info.

I may be a bit late with this response but… It’s super easy  and a great way to meet people. It’s probably the most active place in the forums. There’s an instruction thread to explain what to do but basically you just come up with 3-4 goals (can be fitness, nutrition, life etc related) and then you make a thread about it and you can use your thread to update your progress.  

• Like 2

{Chase the wind and touch the sky; I will fly}