Forums are back in action! ×

Checked out woot

Guest Gemeaux

Guest Gemeaux

I normally don't dress up for work as I work in a daycare , but today I wore something nice and did my makeup .

On the train a cute guy kept looking at me , smiled shyly too . Didn't talk to me though , think I might take that same carriage tomorrow ;)

But I haven't been checked out in ages , and it's nice . Usually when guys look at me I wonder if I have something stuck on my face lol .

But I haven't been checked out in ages.

I really doubt that.

Usually when guys look at me I wonder if I have something stuck on my face lol .

Nope, they're checking you out. If it was only something on your face they wouldn't bother looking up from their phones.

“We might as well start where we are, use what we have and do what we can." – Caitlin Rivers

Sloth: The Man with the Hammer battle log

I really doubt that.

Nope, they're checking you out. If it was only something on your face they wouldn't bother looking up from their phones.

I can second that point. As a dude, women that are not attractive are invisible. They could be on fire and you wouldn't notice. It's just the way our brains are wired.

Guest Gemeaux

Thanks , but I don't really get checked out, if I do it's by slimy old men on the train late at night.

I also can't tell the difference between a guy checking me out or simply looking . Ha , I'm so clueless !

I'm happy being single , so won't care if I ever see him again . Put a smile on my face though .

I normally don't dress up for work as I work in a daycare , but today I wore something nice and did my makeup .

*whistles* Lookin' good! :)

On the train a cute guy kept looking at me , smiled shyly too . Didn't talk to me though , think I might take that same carriage tomorrow ;)

Like someone else said, go talk to him....yes, he is checking you out!

Also like someone else said.....carriage...heehee.

But I haven't been checked out in ages , and it's nice . Usually when guys look at me I wonder if I have something stuck on my face lol .

Nope, nothing stuck on your face.....THEY'RE CHECKING YOU OUT!

Nice Woot!! Always a good feeling!

Level 6 Wizard of Beer Warrior
STR 21.25 | DEX 5.75 | STA 7.75 | CON 3.50 | WIS 9.50 | CHA 3.25
Twitter | Epic Trip | Current Challenge
Previous Challenges: 1 2 3 4 5
*the warrior formerly known as icedtrip and former dothraki god of thunder furyan*

Guest Snake McClain

men are checking you out. you know i'm smart. don't argue with me. Go talk to him if you see him again. or just wave. and smile nicely when you do it.

And this makes all the boys sad :(

....... awww I feel sad all of a sudden! :frown-new:

Level 25 Final Fantasy Rebel

My Epic Quest | My Journey | Currently on the Trial of Orthos
Str: 60 | Dex: 23 | Sta: 66 | Con: 28 | Wis: 55 | Cha: 14

Goals for 2021:

Spoiler
  • Build my brother a Destiny 2 Lamp
  • Learn how to do a Handstand
  • Play 1 song on the acoustic guitar
  • Clean up the Christmas Decorations and finish setting up my apartment (hang things up, plus some other few things that need to be organized)
  • Re-introduce Pull-ups into my routine
  • Build a shelving unit next to my Desk

"No matter what, if you can hold your head up high, you've done the right thing."

"When you stand with your family, your family stands with you."

"Write what needs to be written."

Archived