Forums are back in action! ×

Nerd Fitness Space Station Recruit

SIR YES SIR!

Name's James sir!

Why do I want to join? Because I'm tired, that's why. I'm tired of being that guy who feels inferior when he shows what he's got underneath. Oh I can hold my own in most challenges of the head, but of the body? Fall short sir.

25 years. 63kg 180cm, that's 139lbs 5ft 11' for ye. Needs to better, much better.

Why? Well 8 years ago I watched as spaceshipone won the x-prize and at that point I was like, "James, that's what your going to do with your life". Was already studying business for 2 years before that and have stayed the course ever since. Love it sir. Love making systems that just work. Taking a level in engineering in my spare time now too. Systems of machines are just as interesting as systems of people.

I want to lead one of those space missions. I want to take the NF flag and plant it on any floating rock that gets too close. And for that I need to be really fit. I need to be light but strong, nothing excess. I need muscles as sinewy as the crab nebula and bones as dense as black holes.

Stationed in the far reaches of Shanghai at the moment sir, learning to survive off my wits and cunning. By the time my stint here is done I need to have levelled up to be point where I can bench-press the NFSS (Nerd Fitness Space Station)

Right, Where do I sign sir?

Sign here: James Coombs (nerd fitness space recruit)

Ideal weight: 78kg | starting weight: 63.8kg

LeadVonE - Level 1 Warrior

Past challenges: 1 2 3 4

Archived