Forums are back in action! ×

What have you said "No" to today??

CMB27

Said no to dessert at 2 different coffee shops today. Really awesome because those tend to be my trigger places for sweet foods.

"Always remember, your focus determines your reality." - Qui-Gon Jinn, The Phantom Menace

"I Find That Answer Vague And Unconvincing." - K-2SO, Rogue One

”Persistence without insight will lead to the same outcome.” [spoilers], The Book of Boba Fett

There's leftover apple crisp in my kitchen. But if all you guys can choose better you guys over all the stuff I've seen in this thread (really??? All you can eat dessert? Trigger-spot coffee-shops? Chocolate & peanut butter TOGETHER???)...

Well, then I can choose a healthier me over sugar laden fruit dessert.

(Might look for an uncooked, unadulterated apple later, tho. And some spices.)

This used to be where  my weight loss progress bar was. Maybe it will be here again when I'm ready to face the scale and work on my fat problem.
 NewBattleLog              OldBattleLog (between challenges)

Spoiler

Don't let what you cannot do
interfere with what you can do.

-John Wooden

2013 Running Tally: I lost track in July, at 148.925  ((plus 0.5)) but I finished a Very Slow marathon in October. Then I mostly stopped.
2014 Running Tally: 134.1 miles plus 5k (as of 17 September) lost track again, but I know I had at least 147.2 plus 5k for 2014.
2015 Running Tally: 41.2 treadmilled miles & 251.93 real world miles

2016 Running Tally: 0

took a friend to work. she wanted culvers. I said NO NON NIET to a mint choco mixer even though I wanted it sooo bad. also said no to cheese curds. cheese curds are delish but omg i could see my arteries clogging!

*** please place your autograph on the line _____ ; so I can sell it on EBAY when you are famous ***

i remember that the first time i had an apple crisp was about 10 years ago at the boston college club downtown. it was their signature dessert, although it was served as small portion in a tart dish... is the apple crisp a boston concoction...?

apple-crisp-ck-223084-x.jpg

i don't care what u think of me. unless u think i'm awesome. in which case u're right.

Intro - Workout Log - ABS Log - Fitness Philosophy - Accountability - NERDEE - Weight Maintenance

i remember that the first time i had an apple crisp was about 10 years ago at the boston college club downtown. it was their signature dessert, although it was served as small portion in a tart dish... is the apple crisp a boston concoction...?

As someone who grew up in the Boston area: maybe? It was always the Friday dessert on the school lunch menu. Friday = pizza and apple crisp. Though with school lunch quality I was never really a fan until I had the real thing years later.

The Tin Man: Cyborg Ranger

Tin Man's Out of Date Epic Quest

I am what I do.

There's leftover apple crisp in my kitchen. But if all you guys can choose better you guys over all the stuff I've seen in this thread (really??? All you can eat dessert? Trigger-spot coffee-shops? Chocolate & peanut butter TOGETHER???)...

Well, then I can choose a healthier me over sugar laden fruit dessert.

(Might look for an uncooked, unadulterated apple later, tho. And some spices.)

Saying no to apple crisp....absolutely awesome!!!! Apple crisp & apple pie are seriously my most favorite dishes that my mom makes & it's one of the hardest things for me to say no to. Seriously, great job!!!!

If you're looking for an apple treat, try apple slices & nut butter (almond, PB, whatever your favorite is), but mix a little cocoa powder into the nut butter....it's fantastic!!!

my second job is working Perkins (24 hour restaurant and bakery). This morning the baker gave me 2 carmel apple pies that were going to die tomorrow. I said no to eating one for breakfast! I dropped them off at my bible study leaders house so she can serve them to her monday night group. YAY!!! woke up just now and I am so glad they aren't here!! It's like apple crisp in a pie shell.

*** please place your autograph on the line _____ ; so I can sell it on EBAY when you are famous ***

LOL I get to pick the Bakers Flavor of the day mondays and tuesdays so I always pick my fav's and make then my cheat treat. Today is Strayberry Chocolate swirl with cream cheese strawberry frosting. I Made the baker slice up real berries and put them inside. BWAHAhahahaaha! They should not give me the power!! but on the other hand, my night cook has been sucking up and making me fab salads with grilled shrimp and avocado and extra random veggies. If i fill up on one of those around 3 I can say no to muffins at 7 :)

Archived