Forums are back in action! ×

mohawk or no?

Guest Snake McClain

Guest Snake McClain

In a weeks time I will have a job that does not require me to work in the public. I'm considering having a mohawk. What do you guys think? Should I do it or no?

I really want to. But i don't want to look retarded or douchey. thoughts?

Guest Snake McClain
do it while you are young and can get away with it....besides it's just hair, it'll grow back

I'm 30. i'm not sure if this is okay still. lol

Guest Snake McClain
You could always go with the faux hawk. That way you can be a respectable 30 year old when you need to be. Gives you options :D

this is what i have now. lol

its too subtle for my taste.

Guest Snake McClain

Well i might have to wait a week. cuz i've got a wedding to go to. but maybe even then. the strip will be wider than what that little boys is though.

Do it! My brother gave one to my nephew and he wore it to school with pride every day. Yes, you're older than my nephew.....but don't let that hold you back!

You're almost there!

1. Faux Hawk

2. Mohawk

3. ???

4. PROFIT!!!

Level 6 Wizard of Beer Warrior
STR 21.25 | DEX 5.75 | STA 7.75 | CON 3.50 | WIS 9.50 | CHA 3.25
Twitter | Epic Trip | Current Challenge
Previous Challenges: 1 2 3 4 5
*the warrior formerly known as icedtrip and former dothraki god of thunder furyan*

'Hawk it up! A lot of my friends have gotten mohawks at one point or another (and I rocked a solid faux-hawk for a while), and they've all loved them.

Never think of pain or danger or enemies a moment longer than is necessary to fight them. -Ayn Rand

Amongst those less skilled you can see all this energy escaping through contorted faces, gritted teeth and tight shoulders that consume huge

amounts of effort but contribute nothing to achieving the task.

Guest Snake McClain
The steps to a Mohawk:

1. Look in the mirror.

2. Flirt with yourself.

3. Get a mohawk.

4. Like the mohawk.

5. If rule 4 does not work out: Shave head.

6. Look at self in the mirror again.

7. Flirt with self again.

-7a. With Mohawk: Say something Mr. T-ish.

-7b. With Shaved Head: Say something Professor X-ish.

8. Profit.

i'm digging this. problem. i have a weird shaped head in the back. only noticable when shaved. that cannot happen.

Rawk the hawk! I had one last summer AND it was dyed blonde. I'll be 40 this August and am thinking of rawking one again soon. My head is shaved so when I grow it out a little I shave it into odd styles to get a reaction from my kids. Usually its a big NO! If you can wear it at work then go for it nothing a quick buzz with the clippers can't cure!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"Yeah, I got this!" -andygates

Archived