Forums are back in action! ×

You know you're a nerd when...

ThePuma

When you think a romantic question is:

"Honey, if I were I zombie, would you let me eat your brains?"

And when you fully appreciate the answer:

"Hell, no. The minute you get bitten it's a double-tap to the head for you. Sorry, sweety".

Warrior Princess
Eating Psychology Coach

Adventure's Guild Challenge winner: Challenge #24

â•‘ Live the Whole  â•‘ Bucket List â•‘Level up my Lifeâ•‘ 

"Don't ever save anything for a special occasion. Every day you're alive is a special occasion."

When you think a romantic question is:

"Honey, if I were I zombie, would you let me eat your brains?"

And when you fully appreciate the answer:

"Hell, no. The minute you get bitten it's a double-tap to the head for you. Sorry, sweety".

Sadly, I've randomly looked at my ex when we were together and said, "Baby, I love you. But if a zombie bit you, I'm putting two in your temple."

Level 1 Woodwose

STR 5 | DEX 2 | STA 1 | CON 2 | WIS 5 | CHA 4

WAR 0 | RNG 0 | SCT 0 | ASN 0 | MON 0 | DRU 0 | ADV 1

Current Challenge: Specialization is for Insects

Previous Chapters: 1

Sadly, I've randomly looked at my ex when we were together and said, "Baby, I love you. But if a zombie bit you, I'm putting two in your temple."

I value that kind of commitment in a man, Lead :D

Warrior Princess
Eating Psychology Coach

Adventure's Guild Challenge winner: Challenge #24

â•‘ Live the Whole  â•‘ Bucket List â•‘Level up my Lifeâ•‘ 

"Don't ever save anything for a special occasion. Every day you're alive is a special occasion."

Unfortunately, she did not and I got that awkward stare that I am so apt to get from girls when I say what pops into my mind.

Alas, I'm afraid she won't last long in the ZA. Too bad.

Level 25 Final Fantasy Rebel

My Epic Quest | My Journey | Currently on the Trial of Orthos
Str: 60 | Dex: 23 | Sta: 66 | Con: 28 | Wis: 55 | Cha: 14

Goals for 2021:

Spoiler
  • Build my brother a Destiny 2 Lamp
  • Learn how to do a Handstand
  • Play 1 song on the acoustic guitar
  • Clean up the Christmas Decorations and finish setting up my apartment (hang things up, plus some other few things that need to be organized)
  • Re-introduce Pull-ups into my routine
  • Build a shelving unit next to my Desk

"No matter what, if you can hold your head up high, you've done the right thing."

"When you stand with your family, your family stands with you."

"Write what needs to be written."

Haha that just made me burst out laughing!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Twitter Blog

Attributes:

Strength (STR): 3

Dexterity (DEX): 1

Stamina (STA): 4

Constitution (CON): 2

Wisdom (WIS): 3

Charisma (CHA): 2

I just asked my wife to promise me that if I was bitten by a zombie she would double tap me. She responded "Sure, as long as I can be sure that it's a real zombie and not one of those bath salts people."

Massrandir, Barkûn, Swolórin, The Whey Pilgrim
500 / 330 / 625
Challenges: 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 31 32 34 35 36 39 41 42 45 46 47 48 49 Current Challenge
"No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. What a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. " ~ Socrates
"Friends don't let friends squat high." ~ Chad Wesley Smith
"It's a dangerous business, Brodo, squatting to the floor. You step into the rack, and if you don't keep your form, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to." ~ Gainsdalf

* You named your cat in Klingon

* you know Joss Whedon's back catalog

* You are counting down to the last Wheel of Time installment

* You've debated the relative merits of Dragon*Con vs SDCC

* You've ever responded to "your a nerd" with "my a nerd what?"

* You've ever said "May the fourth... be with you!"

the power of [geekhood] compels me:

"Oh, I'm gonna hit you so hard, your children will be born bruised!" -- Tank Girl

"Do you know what the definition of a hero is? Someone who gets other people killed. You can look it up later." -- Zoe Washburn

"No, people are particularly stupid today. I can't talk to anymore of them." -- Michel Gerard

"A vague disclaimer is nobody's friend. Have fun!" -- Willow Rosenberg

* You named your cat in Klingon

* You are counting down to the last Wheel of Time installment

* You've ever said "May the fourth... be with you!"

-Our cat is named Pixel, not Kilngon, but you get the point

-Yes

-My facebook background is still a star wars battle scene from this.

Massrandir, Barkûn, Swolórin, The Whey Pilgrim
500 / 330 / 625
Challenges: 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 31 32 34 35 36 39 41 42 45 46 47 48 49 Current Challenge
"No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. What a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. " ~ Socrates
"Friends don't let friends squat high." ~ Chad Wesley Smith
"It's a dangerous business, Brodo, squatting to the floor. You step into the rack, and if you don't keep your form, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to." ~ Gainsdalf

How can you not laugh at that? May the 4th be with you is still the greatest pun ever

RIGHT?

My ex was super into Star Wars... and that was actually his birthday. Best. Ever.

the power of [geekhood] compels me:

"Oh, I'm gonna hit you so hard, your children will be born bruised!" -- Tank Girl

"Do you know what the definition of a hero is? Someone who gets other people killed. You can look it up later." -- Zoe Washburn

"No, people are particularly stupid today. I can't talk to anymore of them." -- Michel Gerard

"A vague disclaimer is nobody's friend. Have fun!" -- Willow Rosenberg

How can you not laugh at that? May the 4th be with you is still the greatest pun ever

I humbly submit that it's the greatest pun ever only when followed by "Revenge of the 5th." (I can't take credit for that one. I saw it on a T-shirt.)

Regarding the OP:

...you wear a Jedi robe as a bathrobe.

...your mother compares you to Sheldon, and you're only offended because you pictured yourself more like Leonard. (Sorry for bringing back in TBBT.)

...when your husband obtains items in the game he's playing, and you dutifully play the Legend of Zelda "item get" sound for him.

...you refer to your wedding anniversary as "leveling up in Matrimony"...and consequently make this card for your husband:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]4290[/ATTACH]

More will be coming.

post-6876-13567244268406_thumb.jpg

Archived