Forums are back in action! ×

HAPPY BIRTHDAY STEVE!!!!

spezzy

[ATTACH=CONFIG]3998[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]3999[/ATTACH]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY STEVE!

Had my daughter take the pictures for me, held the flex hang for 10sec so she could get a pic off.

Enjoy your birthday man!

and yes...i spelled it birFday.

"First, decide who you would be and then do what you must do." ~Epictetus 

IMG403.jpg?t=1340071216

Elbow or butt???

IMG404.jpg?t=1340071199

HAPPY BIRTHDAY STEVE!!! I hope it's full of sparkle ponies and rainbows!

Crystal Gem Druid || Stat-free Level-free Goodness

"I won't run away anymore... I won't go back on my word... that is my ninja way!" Uzumaki Naruto

"You're pro or you're a noob. It's so easy, that's life."  Athene, Best Paladin in the World

"Do what the fuck you want to." Panic Station, Muse

[ATTACH=CONFIG]4014[/ATTACH]

Ignore the background, which consists of some plates, a hairdressing chair, books, a sewing kit, and yes, a sink.

post-7540-13567244122617_thumb.jpg

REBEL - Adventurer

Fairy Werewolf

LEVEL 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

2+1 STR | 3+1 DEX | 2 STA | 3 CON | 4 WIS | 1 CHA

A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step. Then it takes several thousand more to actually get anywhere.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]4016[/ATTACH]

post-4945-13567244123125_thumb.jpg

"A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects."

— Robert Heinlein, Time Enough for Love

Wanted to do something nerdy in my NF shirt. But couldn't by the deadline. This'll have to do!

c6e4c899-7d6f-7eb4.jpg

Massrandir, Barkûn, Swolórin, The Whey Pilgrim
500 / 330 / 625
Challenges: 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 31 32 34 35 36 39 41 42 45 46 47 48 49 Current Challenge
"No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. What a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. " ~ Socrates
"Friends don't let friends squat high." ~ Chad Wesley Smith
"It's a dangerous business, Brodo, squatting to the floor. You step into the rack, and if you don't keep your form, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to." ~ Gainsdalf

KW's hands coming to the screen...Might be bear paws!

(Still wishing Steve a happy birthday, will refrain from a picture until his 30th..LOL) Thanks man, incredibly awesome what you've done here, in your blog, and at meet ups. You seriously challenge people to level up their life, live it on and with purpose and without excuse. Thanks for everything.

Archived