Forums are back in action! ×

Facebook Page hits 10,000

Anivair

bigm, now that you don't have cable, you could join Facebook. just as mind-numbing!!

...we, each of us, are responsible for our own fulfillment. Nobody else can provide it for us, and to believe otherwise is to delude ourselves dangerously and to program for eventual failure every relationship we enter. - Tom Robbins

Current Challenge: Life, man.

Yeah, you can keep up on every single song that Mama T is listening to on spotify and all the hot lady CF pics that KnightWatch posts.

As much as I like Mama T's choices in music, it appears I might need to find and friend KnightWatch. :)

Level 6 Wizard of Beer Warrior
STR 21.25 | DEX 5.75 | STA 7.75 | CON 3.50 | WIS 9.50 | CHA 3.25
Twitter | Epic Trip | Current Challenge
Previous Challenges: 1 2 3 4 5
*the warrior formerly known as icedtrip and former dothraki god of thunder furyan*

Yeah, you can keep up on every single song that Mama T is listening to on spotify and all the hot lady CF pics that KnightWatch posts.

word. well, minus the hot lady pics. well, maybe those too. pretty ladies are pretty, no matter what. and i hope to inspire people with my music choices. last night was dashboard confessional and screamo music. sometimes you just gotta cry in a dark corner.

...we, each of us, are responsible for our own fulfillment. Nobody else can provide it for us, and to believe otherwise is to delude ourselves dangerously and to program for eventual failure every relationship we enter. - Tom Robbins

ha i could totally see seth as an emo kid. also, bigm, does not compute?

(this is on the emo playlist my friend made)

I just put the wallpaper on my work computer! It's AWESOME!!!!

I have pretty tight control over who can and can't see me on facebook, but I wouldn't mind adding some fellow rebels to my friends...

Also, is g+ any better than when it first started? I was in the first slew of invitations, used it for like a week, then forgot about it for months before closing my account. There was never anything on there!

90+ Masters Weightlifter

Current Lift PRs
Snatch: 93kg/205lb // Clean and Jerk: 113kg/248lb // Back Squat: 170kg/375lb

Spoiler

2016 USAW Senior Nationals - 6th place

2015 USAW American Open - 8th place
2015 USAW Senior Nationals - 9th place
2014 USAW Senior Nationals - 9th place

2013 USAW Senior Nationals - 9th place

Instagram - MyFitnessPal

Facebook is also a good way to make you accountable. I post a lot of where I am and what I am eating on Facebook. Helps me not cheat... sometimes :P

Make today your someday~~~"It's a lifestyle - train like there's no finish line~~~"I hated every minute of training, but I said, don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life a champion." - Muhammad Ali, Boxer~~~"There is nothing we cannot live down, rise above, and overcome." - Ella Wheeler Wilcox

^basically the only reason I keep fb these days

I just put the wallpaper on my work computer! It's AWESOME!!!!

I have pretty tight control over who can and can't see me on facebook, but I wouldn't mind adding some fellow rebels to my friends...

Me too.. actually, I'm not sure you can even friend request me anymore without knowing my email address.. maybe I should lighten up.

I mainly complain on facebook. It's good for that mindless venting to the masses.

Seth regularly cracks me up via FB. Very witty venting. Also, tasty food pics. He's kind of like the Catspaw of FB.

"I'm just going to remember to not eat like an asshole most of the time" - MoC

three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: one must squat.- Brobert Frost
 Half-Elf Warrior | Current Challenge
 New Battle Log | Old Battle Log
Special thanks to AkLulu for drawing my awesome avatar!

Archived