Forums are back in action! ×

Running woot

Wicked Pixie

Great progress! Did you follow any particular program?

I started with C25K, but I got bored with it, and just started switching up my run playlist, and that's really helped.

Also, I'm beginning to hate running on a treadmill, it's clumsy to adjust speed, I'd rather run outside where I can speed up or slow down as needed~

I started with C25K, but I got bored with it, and just started switching up my run playlist, and that's really helped.

Also, I'm beginning to hate running on a treadmill, it's clumsy to adjust speed, I'd rather run outside where I can speed up or slow down as needed~

Awesome! I'm currently doing the C25K myself. I would eventually like to start running outside, but not while it's 90+ out there. It's usually dark by the time I get up to go to work, so morning runs are out. What I like about the treadmill is that I'm forced to keep a set speed, and the ones in the gym I go to even have individual tv screens, which helps, but I'd still like to run outdoors at some point. Keep up the good work!

consistent speed is a huge help, most of my runs are on the treadmill-since they usually happen at 4am. but I'm just starting to love the wind on my face and yesterday the trees were dripping from the recent rain...very peaceful...well, except for the zombies chasing me...that was kinda freaky!

hahaha you crack me up- and im so proud of you!!!

My Blog | My Story

Race: Wood Elf | Class: Footpath Ranger Leader

Level18 (STR):44.25 (DEX):37.25 (STA):30 (CON):31.25 (WIS):31.5 (CHA):25.25

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing." -Edmund Burke

"Love does not throw the book at you because love doesn't have a book to throw." -CS Lewis

Congrats. Next time you see that angel spit in its eye from me :)

"Everyone thinks of changing the world, but no one thinks of changing himself" -- Tolstoy

Not sure if it was buzz or woody that said it though.

Spartan double trifecta progess:

100%
100%

Tough Mudder "10 x Legionnaire":

100.0%
100.0%
"Run ALL the things or die tryin'"
110%
110%

fitocracy Ogre Magi Lvl 16 Ranger STR: 38|DEX: 58|STA: 59|baCON: 34|WIS: 30|CHA: 30

Previously Completed: Spartan Trifecta, Enough TM Headbands to make a ski mask

Archived