Forums are back in action! ×

Ink's Profound Psychological Story Analysis of You. [Inquire Within]

Good Morning ladies and gents,

I thought I would take the time before going to bed to write up a silly little thread that you all can participate in. Basically, I have no actual psychological experience as far as schooling goes, but interacting with so many people in my life and being part of the entertainment business has led me to think that I can read people pretty well. So, I decided that I would have you all answer 3 little questions and I would write a short description of what I think you are like. THEN, I will write a silly short story about what you picked. All 3 answers will be added into the story as well.

Here are your three questions:

What type of Animal are you? (Any animal)

What card in a fresh deck of cards are you?

If you could own any one thing in the world, what would it be?

Bonus question for anyone wanting to participate:

Coffee or Tea?

As soon as I wake up, I will come back and check this out and then my night will consist of writing out little stories about your answers.

I hereby commence hilarity to ensue.

List of Stories:

Ghost - Story Time!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

|Ogre Monk|

My Challenge to all NF'ers

Animal: Cat

Card: Red Queen

Owning: Biggest library in the world

Tea all the way!

I heard that when things were painful for her, she’d cover her ears with headphones and escape to the world of music. I tried it too. It was like everything was blown away. The vocals screamed for me. They grieved for me. The ones who put on the act of common sense were wrong. Those who cried were right. We, the lonely were more human. They screamed at the absurd, beat it down, and destroyed it. They saved me.Iwasawa Masami (Angel Beats!) 

Race: OtakuClass: AssassinWeight: 129-Ish lbs.Theme Song: I'm ALIVE! -BeccaSTR: 2DEX: 3STA: 2CON: 3WIS: 4CHA: 3

Coffee or Tea?

Animal: cat. I don't even need to think about that one.

Card: The rules for Bridge.

Own: Enough money to be able to do anything I want. I'm not overly big on possessions.

Bonus: Tea, though I drink coffee at work rather than tea.

What happens when you play Final Fantasy VII with everyone called Cloud?

It gets quite confusing... https://ff7crowdofclouds.wordpress.com/

Animal: Tiger (Tygra was my fav. Thundercat)

Card: Ace of Spades (It's a Motorhead song by golly)

Own: '69 Dodge Charger w/ 440ci engine (Doesn't have to be a General, but that would be cool too)

Coke...Tea is good only in winter, coffee is totally nasty

"A sharp knife is nothing without a sharp eye" - Koloth

"Ya can't grill it until ya kill it" - Uncle Ted

"If it ain't Metal...IT'S CRAP!!!" - Dee Snider

Here are your three questions:

What type of Animal are you? (Any animal) - Doe (female deer)

What card in a fresh deck of cards are you? - Queen of Hearts

If you could own any one thing in the world, what would it be? - About 10 acres of land, with a lovely older house with logs of nooks and crannies, in a place that is ideal for growing fruit trees, berry bushes, where I can sunbathe in private, hear birds singing, and occasionally have wildlife wander through the meadow.

Coffee or Tea? In the morning, it's coffee. Most of the day, it is tea.

Thank you in advance. :)

What type of Animal are you? (Any animal) A kitten.

What card in a fresh deck of cards are you? The joker.

If you could own any one thing in the world, what would it be? A private island.

Coffee or Tea? Both, but generally prefer coffee.

Have at it!

1. Animal: Monkalo. Half monkey, half buffalo. Imagine monkey-buffalo hybrid. Upper half very similar to a gorilla with buffalo horns, and lower half all buffalo charging at you stopping within a few feet and flinging poo at you. Terrifying. What? You want a real animal. Well, then I'll go with a penguin. They're so cute, and they can dance too! I wish I could dance...
  2. Card: Suicide king (King of hearts)
  3. Own anything: I have no idea, I don't know what I to decide on, and I know I would regret it afterwards. So, how about a rain check on that? Or, maybe a Swiss bank, that way with the money I make off of charging people interest, I could buy anything.
  4. Coffee or tea: Water. That's all I drink. If I had to decide between one or the other, tea. I cannot stand coffee, and can only barely stand tea. After a cup, I'm done with it.

Level 1 Woodwose

STR 5 | DEX 2 | STA 1 | CON 2 | WIS 5 | CHA 4

WAR 0 | RNG 0 | SCT 0 | ASN 0 | MON 0 | DRU 0 | ADV 1

Current Challenge: Specialization is for Insects

Previous Chapters: 1

What type of Animal are you? a migratory bird.

What card in a fresh deck of cards are you? seven of clubs

If you could own any one thing in the world, what would it be? Same as Artinum... But if I must choose one thing, I'd say a private, heated saltwater pool. Or better: an ocean (the Atlantic, of course).

Coffee or Tea? both.

Breton Adventurer

STR: 3 DEX: 1 STA: 2 CON: 5 WIS: 5 CHA: 3

[challenge thread]

"I thence / Invoke thy aid to my adventurous song, / That with no middle flight intends to soar." (Milton)

Holy sweet jesus! That's a lot more responses than I thought I was going to get. Okay, so I just woke up since my alarm didn't go off and I will be getting to the writing here in a little while, you should see some progress tonight and tomorrow. :D

EDIT: Keep them coming, you all shall see what's it like to read a story so profound and mind numbing, that you thought you were watching The Wall while upside down losing the oxygen to your brain.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

|Ogre Monk|

My Challenge to all NF'ers

Coffee or Tea?

OK

Cat

Queen of Spades

The TARDIS (OK you mean something in this universe? ) ok fall back A bank account with 1 billion $ in it

Bonus question:

Yes

Oogie McGuire

Black Sheep Shepherdess

STR 4.25 | DEX 4.5 | STA 3.75 | CON 3 | WIS 4.75 | CHA 1

Animal: peregrine falcon

Card: 7 of spades

Would own: piccolo trumpet

Drink: coffee all the way

Level 3 Timelord Ranger

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

STR: 10 | DEX: 7 | STA: 11.5 | CON: 6.5 | WIS: 5.75 | CHA: 2.25

Challenge

1 2 3

"The thing is, Adam, time travel is like visiting Paris. You can't just read the guide book. You've got to throw yourself in, eat the food, use the wrong verbs, get charged double and end up kissing complete strangers - or is that just me? Stop asking questions. Go and do it!"

"Don't ever judge me by your standards."

Phoenix

Ace of Hearts

An M.D. Title

Coffee!.... with French Vanilla Creamer, thank you!

Level 25 Final Fantasy Rebel

My Epic Quest | My Journey | Currently on the Trial of Orthos
Str: 60 | Dex: 23 | Sta: 66 | Con: 28 | Wis: 55 | Cha: 14

Goals for 2021:

Spoiler
  • Build my brother a Destiny 2 Lamp
  • Learn how to do a Handstand
  • Play 1 song on the acoustic guitar
  • Clean up the Christmas Decorations and finish setting up my apartment (hang things up, plus some other few things that need to be organized)
  • Re-introduce Pull-ups into my routine
  • Build a shelving unit next to my Desk

"No matter what, if you can hold your head up high, you've done the right thing."

"When you stand with your family, your family stands with you."

"Write what needs to be written."

Archived