Forums are back in action! ×

Post Yourself: Normals and Narcissists need apply.

icedtrip-I love Snowshoe-been 3 times. I ski, not board, though.

We love snowshoe! It's a pain in the ass to get to, but we try going a couple times every season. Ski, not board? I won't hold it against you :P

Level 6 Wizard of Beer Warrior
STR 21.25 | DEX 5.75 | STA 7.75 | CON 3.50 | WIS 9.50 | CHA 3.25
Twitter | Epic Trip | Current Challenge
Previous Challenges: 1 2 3 4 5
*the warrior formerly known as icedtrip and former dothraki god of thunder furyan*

Some very entertaining pictures in this thread!

Here's me yesterday at the nature center. I volunteer there with the education raptors they have. This is an American kestrel, the smallest species of falcon we have here in North America.

original.jpg

More bird nerdiness, this time at the MN State Fair.

original.jpg

And here's some random cat silliness (yes, she is sleeping like that.)

original.jpg

--

Liz

Shameless plug for my online photo gallery

Check out my backyard bird feeders

Here's me yesterday at the nature center. I volunteer there with the education raptors they have. This is an American kestrel, the smallest species of falcon we have here in North America.

original.jpg

Bird nerds represent! It's really cool that you get to work with raptors. I think that's great, and would love to do it myself!

Sea Level

Vintage Sea-elf Assassin

Current Challenge: Sea Level I : Respawn
Pro Aris et Focis

"To the Sea, to the Sea! The white gulls are crying, The wind is blowing, and the white foam is flying."

Bird nerds represent! It's really cool that you get to work with raptors. I think that's great, and would love to do it myself!

Another birder? Cool! I also volunteer with wild raptor rehab, which is really interesting because we get all different species. What do you have out your way? Harris' hawks, burrowing owls, etc?

--

Liz

Shameless plug for my online photo gallery

Check out my backyard bird feeders

Another birder? Cool! I also volunteer with wild raptor rehab, which is really interesting because we get all different species. What do you have out your way? Harris' hawks, burrowing owls, etc?

No burrowing owls, but we have standards like red-tail hawks, Cooper's hawks, turkey vultures... Cooper's and red-tails are nesting nearby.

Sea Level

Vintage Sea-elf Assassin

Current Challenge: Sea Level I : Respawn
Pro Aris et Focis

"To the Sea, to the Sea! The white gulls are crying, The wind is blowing, and the white foam is flying."

Here's a new one. Me resting between sets.445150b2-b156-20a7.jpg

Massrandir, Barkûn, Swolórin, The Whey Pilgrim
500 / 330 / 625
Challenges: 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 31 32 34 35 36 39 41 42 45 46 47 48 49 Current Challenge
"No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. What a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. " ~ Socrates
"Friends don't let friends squat high." ~ Chad Wesley Smith
"It's a dangerous business, Brodo, squatting to the floor. You step into the rack, and if you don't keep your form, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to." ~ Gainsdalf

I'm now obsessed with this thread because I always wonder what all of you awesome people do in real life. XD Here's me.

October 2011 Halloween makeup:

DSCN2418.jpg

Pumpkin carving:

DSCN2487.jpg

Pet-sitting Lucy

and my dog Malcolm just chilling

DSCN3023.jpg

Being silly at a family wedding

DSC_0071.jpg

Deadlifting 180 [My face is just lovely] XD

DSCN3048.jpg

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"Skinny girls look good in clothes. Fit girls look good naked."

[>.<]

I'm now obsessed with this thread because I always wonder what all of you awesome people do in real life. XD Here's me.

October 2011 Halloween makeup:

DSCN2418.jpg

Pumpkin carving:

DSCN2487.jpg

Pet-sitting Lucy

and my dog Malcolm just chilling

DSCN3023.jpg

Being silly at a family wedding

DSC_0071.jpg

Deadlifting 180 [My face is just lovely] XD

DSCN3048.jpg

Super cute lifting face!!! I love it!

OMG I love this thread! Nerdy outfits, amusing pets...excellence. I have photo anxiety so it's totally like therapy for me to post pictures. Deeeeeeeeeep breath...here I go![ATTACH]4665[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]4666[/ATTACH][ATTACH]4667[/ATTACH]

Now run away!!!!

post-8408-13567244495749_thumb.jpg

post-8408-13567244495886_thumb.jpg

post-8408-13567244496035_thumb.jpg

post-8408-13567244495749_thumb.jpg

post-8408-13567244495886_thumb.jpg

post-8408-13567244496035_thumb.jpg

Archived