Forums are back in action! ×

gross banana is gross

Morrigainz

Just thought I would share my pain here. Said banana is *slightly* overripe but also *incredibly* banged up from being in my feed bag. Gross mushy banana. And I'm at work so I can't even do anything fun like put it in a smoothie.

Level ? Half-Dwarf/Half-Amazon Warrior

STR:21.25 STA:15 DEX: 10.95 CON: 14 WIS:15.5 CHA:17

SWOLE BUCKS: 1

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

I've heard of people mushing them up and sticking them in the freezer, then eating it with a spoon like ice cream. Have you got a freezer at work?

p.s. Mushy bananas are fail, but you can solve that problem with a hard sided plastic container. (You might need to cut the banana in half first depending on the size of the container.)

Every saint has a past, and every sinner has a future.

Hylian Assassin 5'5", 143 lbs.
Half-marathon: 3:02
It is pitch dark. You are likely to be eaten by a grue.

I just used mine to make faux fudgesicles (a thing I found on pinterest... Stupid addiction, but DAMN there are some good receipts over there).

the power of [geekhood] compels me:

"Oh, I'm gonna hit you so hard, your children will be born bruised!" -- Tank Girl

"Do you know what the definition of a hero is? Someone who gets other people killed. You can look it up later." -- Zoe Washburn

"No, people are particularly stupid today. I can't talk to anymore of them." -- Michel Gerard

"A vague disclaimer is nobody's friend. Have fun!" -- Willow Rosenberg

Oh man, I was so excited to see a banana hate thread - I was disappointed. :/

I hate even the smell of bananas. (Banana + elevator = practice holding breath.)

Maybe it stemmed from my mom telling me when you cut them in half it looks like there is a spider inside... man, those off-hand comments parents make not realizing it will mess up a kid for life.

I bought the $0.43 3-banana discount pack at the supermarket the other day because I was really hungry and forgot my PWO snack. They were almost entirely brown, and soft to the touch, but I was fine with that since they weren't sticking around long. Unfortunately, I left two of them in my gym bag, which sat in a hot car for an afternoon and around the house through the night and made a fine banana stew for me to discover in the morning.

Never think of pain or danger or enemies a moment longer than is necessary to fight them. -Ayn Rand

Amongst those less skilled you can see all this energy escaping through contorted faces, gritted teeth and tight shoulders that consume huge

amounts of effort but contribute nothing to achieving the task.

Maybe it stemmed from my mom telling me when you cut them in half it looks like there is a spider inside... man, those off-hand comments parents make not realizing it will mess up a kid for life.

As an adult with a major fear of spiders and a large amount of curiosity, this isn't going to turn out good for me...

Level 1 Woodwose

STR 5 | DEX 2 | STA 1 | CON 2 | WIS 5 | CHA 4

WAR 0 | RNG 0 | SCT 0 | ASN 0 | MON 0 | DRU 0 | ADV 1

Current Challenge: Specialization is for Insects

Previous Chapters: 1

I bought the $0.43 3-banana discount pack at the supermarket the other day because I was really hungry and forgot my PWO snack. They were almost entirely brown, and soft to the touch, but I was fine with that since they weren't sticking around long. Unfortunately, I left two of them in my gym bag, which sat in a hot car for an afternoon and around the house through the night and made a fine banana stew for me to discover in the morning.

EW.

That is all.

Just thought I would share my pain here. Said banana is *slightly* overripe but also *incredibly* banged up from being in my feed bag. Gross mushy banana. And I'm at work so I can't even do anything fun like put it in a smoothie.

I was half expecting this to be a euphemism.

What happens when you play Final Fantasy VII with everyone called Cloud?

It gets quite confusing... https://ff7crowdofclouds.wordpress.com/

Archived