Forums are back in action! ×

Tattoo

GuruGuy00

Hey All, I have been itching to get my 2nd tattoo and i want some kind of saying or quote about you only live once so make the most of it, does any one have some suggestions of some good quotes or sayings?

Human Adventurer Level 1

STR - 0() | DEX - 0(+4) | STA - 0() | CON - 0(+4) | WIS - 0(+3) | CHA - 0(+4)

6WC: #02

Twitter

"A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step."

-Lao-tzu

"Strength doesn't come from what you can do, it comes from overcoming the things you once thought you couldn't."

-Author Unknown

Nothing is impossible. Even the word itself says "I'm possible"

-Author Unknown

"You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough." ~Mae West

"Tomorrow do thy worst, I have lived today.” ~John Dryden

"Do not fear death so much, but rather the inadequate life.” ~Bertolt Brecht

“The key to immortality is first living a life worth remembering.” ~Bruce Lee

“And in the end it's not the years in your life that count; it's the life in your years. ” ~Abraham Lincoln

What you do, and what you don't do, matters.

Life is too short to blend in.

My mistakes are my life. - SAMUEL BECKETT

The secret of the greatest fruitfulness and the greatest enjoyment of existence is: to live dangerously! - FRIEDRICH NIETZSCHE

Life is not always a matter of holding good cards, but sometimes, playing a poor hand well. - JACK LONDON

I know that life is a journey I must accept and that pain and confusion are temporary. I know that if I follow my heart, it will lead me where I belong - JOSH GROBAN

Courage is finding the inner strength and bravery required when confronting difficulty or opposition. It is the energy current behind all great actions and the spark that ignites the initial baby steps of growth. It resides deep within each of us, ready to be accessed in those moments when you need to forge ahead or break through seemingly insurmountable barriers. It is the intangible force that propels you forward on your journey.

If you don't already have a quote you've lived by or been inspired by for many years, DO NOT GET IT AS A TATTOO.

Unless, er...you don't care much for what's going to be on your body for years to come. Don't mean to sound like I'm putting the idea down, just giving some honest advice.

Carpe cerevisiam! Seize the beer!

Or: Os Pulchrum Habes (You have a pretty mouth...)

Futuaris Nisi Irrisus Ridebis (F*** 'em if they can't take a joke)

But yeah, if it's not something you've been living by for years, maybe get something else.

"If you get into trouble, you can always eat something, blow something up, or throw penguins." - Jim Henson

Archived