Forums are back in action! ×

1000 LB Club!

I just checked my Wendler cycle sheet and the Dec. cycle will put me at 500 1RM. I may have to retest next week (deload week) since I haven't tried for max since the winter strength showdown.

Edit: Also, that would put me at about 2.5BW DL. Which means I finally would surpass spezzy in BW multiples. (I'll have to start using the Wilks coefficients for comparison I guess. Raw Poundage -> BW multiples -> Wilks)

Damn! I need to get on it with an actual plan!

I too am targeting spezzy in BW multiples, but as it stands right now, to beat her, I'll need to pull 535. Possibly more. Not sure what her current max is, but I think she's gotten over what is reported on the leaderboards, hasn't she? Leaderboards say 355 @ 150. Her most recent character sheet has her weighing ~155, but not sure what her current max is. Either way, I'll need to hit 550 to comfortably be ahead of her and ~565 to match your end of year 2.5 which won't be done by end of year, but certainly a target for end of 2013 :) oh these long roads we travel on...

Level 6 Wizard of Beer Warrior
STR 21.25 | DEX 5.75 | STA 7.75 | CON 3.50 | WIS 9.50 | CHA 3.25
Twitter | Epic Trip | Current Challenge
Previous Challenges: 1 2 3 4 5
*the warrior formerly known as icedtrip and former dothraki god of thunder furyan*

OK, checked the spezzy thread for a DL PR.

Last month, 365. Start of challenge weight, ~155; ratio 2.35

To beat that, I need a 530lb DL.

Level 6 Wizard of Beer Warrior
STR 21.25 | DEX 5.75 | STA 7.75 | CON 3.50 | WIS 9.50 | CHA 3.25
Twitter | Epic Trip | Current Challenge
Previous Challenges: 1 2 3 4 5
*the warrior formerly known as icedtrip and former dothraki god of thunder furyan*

You are a large man.

isotinyincomparison

Psh, he's a shrimp. I need 600 to match that.

Massrandir, Barkûn, Swolórin, The Whey Pilgrim
500 / 330 / 625
Challenges: 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 31 32 34 35 36 39 41 42 45 46 47 48 49 Current Challenge
"No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. What a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. " ~ Socrates
"Friends don't let friends squat high." ~ Chad Wesley Smith
"It's a dangerous business, Brodo, squatting to the floor. You step into the rack, and if you don't keep your form, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to." ~ Gainsdalf

I have no idea just how awesome that is but as a non lifter (it's on my to do list) it sounds pretty amazing. Congratulations.

"Everyone thinks of changing the world, but no one thinks of changing himself" -- Tolstoy

Not sure if it was buzz or woody that said it though.

Spartan double trifecta progess:

100%
100%

Tough Mudder "10 x Legionnaire":

100.0%
100.0%
"Run ALL the things or die tryin'"
110%
110%

fitocracy Ogre Magi Lvl 16 Ranger STR: 38|DEX: 58|STA: 59|baCON: 34|WIS: 30|CHA: 30

Previously Completed: Spartan Trifecta, Enough TM Headbands to make a ski mask

Archived