Forums are back in action! ×

Fitocracy Roll Call

jennageah

Hey guys, I know there's a fitocracy NF group, but I wanted to know how many of you are active on there and obsessed with it like I have become in the last two weeks? It seems to align well with the NF theme of 'leveling up' and is such a brilliant tracker of results. I'm so impressed with the setup that I've ditched spending useless time filling out my gym's program card in favour of roughly jotting down results and logging them into the site when I get home.

I also find the community there just as motivating as NF, with the members very helpful and willing to support each other and share advice, recipes, links, etc.

Anyway, love it too? :)

Geah, Level One

Troll Ranger w/ Scout Bias

--STR:2--DEX:3--STA:2--CON:3--WIS:3--CHA:2--

"I get knocked down, but I get up again, and you're never gonna keep me down!"

--CURRENT CHALLENGE--FITOCRACY FEED--

I'm on Fitocracy, but since I'm not working out right now, my posts are nil. I usually stick around to prop others. I stopped going to the Forums, though. I've found a few of the members to be rather... unpleasantly snarky.

“No one saves us but ourselves. No one can and no one may. We ourselves must walk the path.â€

~ Buddha

Fitocracy | My Blog | Shiny Dayglo Battle Log

it motivates me to do something small like go for a walk on red days so I van get more point also it puts a star next to personal bests so you push yourself to get a pb lifting and running.

Race: Hobbit

Class: Warrior

Level: 3

STR: 12 DEX: 3 STA: 4 CON: 4 WIS: 3 CHA: 4

Check out my first challenge! http://rebellion.nerdfitness.com/index.php?/topic/38158-lawrences-super-adventure/

I'm on Fitocracy, but since I'm not working out right now, my posts are nil. I usually stick around to prop others. I stopped going to the Forums, though. I've found a few of the members to be rather... unpleasantly snarky.

Ah okay, I haven't ventured into the forums because I prefer to stick with NF. So noted, thanks! I do like that you can post a question into a group feed and get a more specific immediate answer from a variety of people than on a forum.

Geah, Level One

Troll Ranger w/ Scout Bias

--STR:2--DEX:3--STA:2--CON:3--WIS:3--CHA:2--

"I get knocked down, but I get up again, and you're never gonna keep me down!"

--CURRENT CHALLENGE--FITOCRACY FEED--

Whoo! I've had Fitocracy for 3 or 4 months now and love it. It definitely helps keep track of what I do, plus I can usually post a fitness/nutrition question and get a handful of great answers. And each workout gets posted on my fb automatically so if I don't workout for a day I see it and it's a little push if I'm feeling lazy.

"If you die, you die. A man must constantly exceed his level." - Bruce Lee

I've been a member since mid-october, and I mainly regard it as a easy way to keep track of my PRs (and extra pat on the back as the gamification-elements does boost the morale when I'm in a rut). I know that if I have questions I can get some good answers there, and if I feel particularly unimaginative in my workouts I can always do some profile-hopping and steal ideas/exercises. As for the forums I've never really made an effort to participate there, I pop in my head from time to time to see what's in the pipeline, or if there's a discussion on some topic I've been thinking about lately, but nothing more than that.

-

Battle Log - Fitocracy - Twitter -

Anti-villain extraordinaire

I use it primarily for logging, and I get a simple copy/paste to drop into my challenge threads.

And I just realized I met someone in the gym that I had friended on fitocracy, because I read her thread on /r/weightroom. Small world.

You ever see those guys who look like they totally used to be in shape?
I'm working to get back to that...

I use it primarily for logging, and I get a simple copy/paste to drop into my challenge threads.

^This. Logging my workouts, copy/paste to thread, etc. I do hop on occasionally to prop others or look at my stats and progression too.

Level 6 Wizard of Beer Warrior
STR 21.25 | DEX 5.75 | STA 7.75 | CON 3.50 | WIS 9.50 | CHA 3.25
Twitter | Epic Trip | Current Challenge
Previous Challenges: 1 2 3 4 5
*the warrior formerly known as icedtrip and former dothraki god of thunder furyan*

I am a big fan of it. I use it for logging and following/propping groups and friends. I only have the time for one forum though.

And Seth, I assume that was Kate? I still get thrown off from seeing her and John post on fittit once in a while. Especially from knowing them IRL first.

The Tin Man: Cyborg Ranger

Tin Man's Out of Date Epic Quest

I am what I do.

Yeah, Tin Man. She had posted in /r/weightroom about the PL competition they all did a few months back, so I followed her back to fitocracy. Had no idea it was her when I met her that day... so I was kind of surprised to see her on your status update on fitocracy.

You ever see those guys who look like they totally used to be in shape?
I'm working to get back to that...

I'm addicted to Fitocracy...it has graphs!!!

Seriously though myself and a couple of mates all joined together and we work out way harder because of it. I can't even remotely keep up with our pack leader: he's sitting at 64th place on the whole site overall of the last 30 days and only because he had 5/3/1 deload weeks in his schedule! Don't think I will ever catch him....but I can dream!

GoToTheGround"The two most powerful warriors are patience and time" - Leo TolstoyTwitter | My 130lb weight-loss journey in photos & words 

i'm a big fan for the logging.

"Come with me if you want to lift" -The Brominator

"Later, I would learn that coincidences are the most planned things in the world. Later, I would learn that every single moment is a coincidence." - Douglas Coupland

"Anyone who doesn't want french fries every day is a commie." - AngelaTheGeek

Current Challenge

INSTAGRAM!!

find me on twitter

Archived