Forums are back in action! ×

I need a pin-up name!

katpower

Ok, "need" is wrong, I want a pin-up name. So if I want to put pics of my cleavage on the net, it's not under my responsible professional government employee name :P

I'm a Katherine, so I'm thinking maybe Kat or Kitty something or other. Or could go Molly something, in honour of my horse who died recently (and who was a total tart!)

I'm a geek (der) so that could come into play somehow.

I'm horsey.

I'm not very sweet, but not too naughty...

My partner and I were throwing around names this morning like Kitty le Toosh, Kat a la Boots, Kitty L'amour, but I don't know if I'm entirely sold yet.

Any ideas?

stay away from anything to do with your name at all. also alot of names use the best features as part of the name...

Sorry used to look at way too much

lvl 1Half Orc Ranger

STR: 4 | DEX: 2 | CON: 4 | STA: 1 | WIS: 2 | CHA: 2

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

We are Rangers.

We walk in the dark places no others will enter.

We stand on the bridge, and no one may pass.

First Challenge

http://www.nerdfitness.com/community/showthread.php?17992-Shagy-s-Pull-head-out-of-_______

Secretary pool by day...sex crime private eye by night. Carries a Saturday Night Special in her knock-off Coach purse. Can kill a man seven different ways with the spike of her stiletto. Next-door neighbor is a scrappy tomboy named Kyle who learns to respect herself in book 4 because of the lessons she's learned from Ms. McBoob.

Where are all you pencil artists? Storyboard!

Wood Elf Ranger

LEVEL 1, It don't mean a thing if I don't hear that ding: My Epic Quest

Can you be a pin-up in your robe and wizard hat and call yourself Molly Mage?

Kitty Galore (James Bond)

Kathy Klingon (If you're a filthy trekky)

Molly Mare (since you like horses)

Molly Morgul (LoTR)

Kitty Corsette (If you wear corsettes)

Molly Morrowind (Elder Scrolls)

MacBreast (Shakespeare)

Molly Mesa-Black (Half-Life) [My personal favorite]

Neutral Good-High Elf Warrior

What we move is far less important than what moves us.

Razor's Three-Fortnight Challenge

Secretary pool by day...sex crime private eye by night. Carries a Saturday Night Special in her knock-off Coach purse. Can kill a man seven different ways with the spike of her stiletto. Next-door neighbor is a scrappy tomboy named Kyle who learns to respect herself in book 4 because of the lessons she's learned from Ms. McBoob.

Where are all you pencil artists? Storyboard!

YES

PaNtInApRoViNa

level 2 Halfling warrior

STR 4.5 | DEX 4.25 | STA 3.5 | CON 12.5 | WIS 3.75 | CHA 2

Fitocracy

Help = none

Lolz = lots

What do peeps think of Kitty Devlin? or Molly Devlin?

Btw, I'm going pin-up, NOT pr0n... Keep it classy, folks! (ignore the fact that Hooters McBoob came from me!)

All of my names, save macbreast, were nerd related or horse related. I'm surprised you didn't like Molly Morgul. (How about Molly Mordor?)

Neutral Good-High Elf Warrior

What we move is far less important than what moves us.

Razor's Three-Fortnight Challenge

All of my names, save macbreast, were nerd related or horse related. I'm surprised you didn't like Molly Morgul. (How about Molly Mordor?)

That was my fav of the bunch.

Massrandir, Barkûn, Swolórin, The Whey Pilgrim
500 / 330 / 625
Challenges: 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 31 32 34 35 36 39 41 42 45 46 47 48 49 Current Challenge
"No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. What a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. " ~ Socrates
"Friends don't let friends squat high." ~ Chad Wesley Smith
"It's a dangerous business, Brodo, squatting to the floor. You step into the rack, and if you don't keep your form, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to." ~ Gainsdalf

Archived