Forums are back in action! ×

Who says that You can't teach an old dog new tricks

I am Fearval--- a gray elf.

I have lived a long time and this last year has added years to my life: 17 year old god-daughter died in tragic accident, my women's spiritual store closed as a result (her mom was my business partner), I got a brain tumor and was expected to die by this Dec. , I retired from teaching to die in peace with family, my brain-tumor disappeared in June for no apparent reason, my husband started a new business (at 65) and all the pressure that that involves.... husband and I gained 30+ pounds each in stress.

So here I am gifted with life.. and it is a gift. My hair has come in white/silver. I feel spiritually pushed toward glamorous, vibrant health. I want to be running marathons with my grand-daughter. I am re-starting, re-configuring my women's center business. I am helping build my husband's new business. We are travelling all over the world all the time (well nothing's new about that). I don't want to do it the traditional way... too boring. Role playing adds the face of magic to what is a magical life. I have already lived many lives in this one life, fought many battles, participated in many celebrations... while this last year gave me volumes of wisdom, it broke my body and I am recoverying.

My life is at the beginning of a new adventure! This old elf will stand strong for a very long time.

Your Servant, 

Skya Wolfe

Gray Elf and Level One Ranger

It's never to late to be what you might have been-- George Eliot

www.agingasgracefullyasIcan.com

Archived