Forums are back in action! ×

I'm Laureleye...and it's my first everything

It's true, this is the first forum I've ever joined. I'll get myself entered in the current challange tomorrow; and trust me - I've never done anything like that before. I've already got my challenge goals documented, I'm just slow getting registered and all.

I've selected adventurer as my class, because it's the only one that didn't make my head explode when I tried to imagine "Laureleye" in the same sentence. I may get bold later and scout out the scouts, but for now it's adventurer. (This will give anyone that knows me giggles - If I had a Lakota name, it would be Looks both ways before crossing). I've been hanging around the site 10-12 weeks now. I've gone Paleo, and working out consistently, but I decided joining the challange was what I needed to push me on.

I've got most of you way out-geeked; I started out as a COBOL programmer, working on a mainframe, input on punched cards. So that make's be about the same age as your mom (or heaven help us) maybe your grandmother. But I intend to keep going strong for another 30 or so years, and I'm hoping you're all going to help me.

The hardest part of the workout is lacing up your shoes'"

1011 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | Current Challenge |

INTJ | MFP | FitBit

Mad props for the geekdom. Programming is not among my geek powers. Best of luck with the challenge. May you meet your goals and grow your muscles as strong as your brain.

LVL 3 Animagus Ranger
STR: 8.8 | DEX: 5.6 | STA: 6.25 | CON:8.55 | WIS: 6 | CH: 6

"Today is not tomorrow." -Unknown
Third Challenge: Victorious Valentine
Current Maxes(Female 160lb bwt): OHP 110x2, Squat 265x1, DL 275x1 , BP 140x1

Archived