Forums are back in action! ×

Feeling lost :(

Rohan

I used to do 5-6 inverted bodyweight rows earlier, but today I wasn't able to do one. I couldn't lift myself.

Similarly, I used to do planks for 55 sec, and today I was able to do only 40 sec.

It's kind of a morale destroyer, but I won't give up. I'll go back to square one and build my way up to 5-6 inverted rows and ahead.

#don'tgiveup

Ronny

Spartan adventurer

STR:2 DEX:3 STA:4 CON:2 WIS:2 CHA:2

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"Push the pace" - Dwayne 'the rock' Johnson

"Blood, sweat and respect. First two you give, last one you earn." - Dwayne 'the rock' Johnson

"The world has a habit of making room for the man whose words and actions show that he knows where he's going."

"See the invisible, believe the incredible, achieve the impossible."

"A lot of people are afraid to say what they want. That's why they don't get what they want" - Madonna

I used to do 5-6 inverted bodyweight rows earlier, but today I wasn't able to do one. I couldn't lift myself.

Similarly, I used to do planks for 55 sec, and today I was able to do only 40 sec.

It's kind of a morale destroyer, but I won't give up. I'll go back to square one and build my way up to 5-6 inverted rows and ahead.

#don'tgiveup

Really no big deal. I just had one of those days. I chalked it up to doing such an awesome workout the day before...but today I was back on my balls, so let it go and look forward to your next workout.

Good luck!!

Weight Loss Goal: 185 -> 145lbs

25%
25%
Body Fat Goal: 39.3% -> 22%
0%
0%
Distance Run Goal: 0 -> 10k<p>
33%
33%
Guest Snake McClain

as long as you are getting proper rest and proper food intake this shouldn't remain an issue. sometimes we have bad days where we are just tired...but if this keeps happening then some where you are not recovering enough.

That said if you keep at it, and do what is right. stay focused and you will be on the right track to further improvement. :D

Thank you all for motivation. I had a sore back but now I've recovered. At present doing bent-over rows but soon gonna reach inverted rows again. #fightingspirit

Ronny

Spartan adventurer

STR:2 DEX:3 STA:4 CON:2 WIS:2 CHA:2

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"Push the pace" - Dwayne 'the rock' Johnson

"Blood, sweat and respect. First two you give, last one you earn." - Dwayne 'the rock' Johnson

"The world has a habit of making room for the man whose words and actions show that he knows where he's going."

"See the invisible, believe the incredible, achieve the impossible."

"A lot of people are afraid to say what they want. That's why they don't get what they want" - Madonna

Archived