Forums are back in action! ×

Hello! Imma rebel now!

Hi everyone! I'm a chinese Singaporean trying to level up in life!

I had childhood asthma so I was a really chubby kid. Decided to join the waterpolo team and I lost all my baby fats, but never quite got that legendary 6pack abs skill! >:(

After highschool totally stopped exercising and got up to 77kg from 60kg.

All Singaporean men have to enlist into the army for 2 years at 18y.o. While in there I lost 12kg, could have gotten fitter but I got posted to the Navy(lots of drinks and not so much exercise :P)

Post enlistment, completely no exercise, uni lifestyle of partying, late nights, and eating whatever I wanted whenever I wanted. So I bloated up to 88kg!

Finally got fed up about my weight, signed up a gym membership, worked out, dropped down to 64kg, gained some INT on working out but still no legendary 6 pack abs skill! (Why is it so hard to level up this skill?!)

Moved to China in 2011 for work, been busy everyday and neglected my health and exercise. I lost my hard earned STR, built up fats but still maintained my 63-65kg weight. (Since muscle is heavier than fat, it's most plausible that I am fatter than when I arrived despite being the same weight..)

Now, once again realising this terrible spiral I'm fallen into, I am trying to climb out of this pit, also cuz I realise I'm not a kid anymore, I'm really on my own now, I neeeed to learn to take care of myself and I started my internet quest of self improvement! Thats when I found Nerdfitness!

I loitered around for months.. thinking if I should join or not, the community seemed so welcoming, yet I was not ready for commitment.. I fought long and hard with my nemeses "Mr SD" (short for Mr Self Doubt) and "Ms CI" (Commitment Issues). However, my bro Affirm told me that if I just sat there without making a choice, I'd be forever stuck at that spot, only to wither away and get a horrible horrible game over.

No game over for me! Not again! This time will be different! I stood up took that step forward and here I am, signing up to become a rebel! I hope to become a part of this strong community and live my life the way it should be!

Hello! My name is Wayne, and Imma rebel now!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Hobbit Assassin Trainee

LVL 1 | STR 1 | DEX 1 | STA 3 | CON 2 | WIS 4 | CHA 4

Right and wrong are not what separate us and our enemies. It's our different standpoints, our perspectives that separate us.

Both sides blame one another. There's no good or bad side. Just two sides holding different views.

This is the path I believe in.

Thanks!Glad to be here too!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Hobbit Assassin Trainee

Right and wrong are not what separate us and our enemies. It's our different standpoints, our perspectives that separate us.

Both sides blame one another. There's no good or bad side. Just two sides holding different views.

I do have a question, the 6 week challenge started last week, I'm a week behind, can I still join?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Hobbit Assassin Trainee

Yes, you can (I joined the challenge today!) Unfortunately, you will not be able to win the prizes though (spezzy confirmed that to me tonight).

Atlab'Urlyren Druu'giir -- Apprentice of the Crimson RebelLevel 2 Drow Adventurer----------------------------------------------------------------------------------STR 3 | CON 7 | DEX 3 | WIS 5 | STA 1 | CHA 2----------------------------------------------------------------------------------Introduction | Current Challenge@michaelramm

I just joined! The prizes are like a bonus to me, what I want is to level up! Haha, thanks for the info Michael!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Hobbit Assassin Trainee

No problem, Wayne.

I think that i may have Assassin in my future after i get a few challenges under my belt. I am thinking maybe next year i will make the jump.

Michael

Atlab'Urlyren Druu'giir -- Apprentice of the Crimson RebelLevel 2 Drow Adventurer----------------------------------------------------------------------------------STR 3 | CON 7 | DEX 3 | WIS 5 | STA 1 | CHA 2----------------------------------------------------------------------------------Introduction | Current Challenge@michaelramm

@Michael: Looking forward to having a new assassin join the ranks!

@Laureleye: Yup! I joined yesterday and looking forward to accomplish my goals!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Hobbit Assassin Trainee

Archived