Forums are back in action! ×

Well I guess I'm the New Guy

Hey everyone, I would be the new guy on here and figured why not give this a shot. Umm the short version of my life is I used to be a collegiate wrestler and now that I am in law school, in Louisville KY, I am terribly out of shape. Im tired of it and it makes me miserable so its time to stop it and make a change. I am starting the crossfit wod tomorrow and am trying to find a good diet. I am currently a vegetarian but am thinking about going back to at least chicken and fish and trying the paleo diet and would love any advice and support i could get. Otherwise I am always up for a good chat and love to talk about just about anything.

Lets see I am currently playing borderlands 2 on ps3 - havent had time to start any co-op playing yet and if anyone would like to play sometime let me know

I am now obsessed with the show Homeland which is now tied with Game of Thrones for my favorite drama on cable

Other TV show is How I Met Your Mother which is legen, wait for it, dary

Book wise of course the Game of Throne Series is my favorite and I am so excited for the end of the wheel of time that i might steal the manuscript from sanderson soon haha

Pretty much otherwise my life is run by law school, oh and before i forget favorite 2 superhero's are batman, and captain america

Well I hope this tell everyone a little about me and feel free to send me any comments or questions hopefully i can meet some cool people on here and make some new friends while i get myself back into shape

Aaron

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Level 1 Ranger

Str: 2 l Stamina: 3 l Dex: 3 l Con: 2 l Wisdom: 3 l Charisma: 2

It's very nice too meet you Aaron, and coming from a fellow newbie, welcome to NF! (:

Good luck on your weightloss journey, come chat anytime

PS - I am currently reading Game of Thrones and good god, it's amazing.

Only through fire is a strong sword forged

- Star Wars: The Clone Wars

[TABLE=width: 500, align: left]

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Willow, level 1 Human/Witch Assassin

STR 2|DEX 2|STA 2|CON 3|WIS 3|CHA 3

[/TABLE]

Daily Battle log:

http://www.nerdfitness.com/community/showthread.php?19093-Lady-Assassins-Daily-Battle-Log

Welcome to the Rebellion!

that is a very cool avatar of Batman. I don't think i have ever seen that one with the white bat on his chest. He is one of my favorite superheros as well (along with Iceman from the X-Men). I have been trying to stay up-to-date with the New 52 Batman books, but i cannot seem to be successful at it.

glad that you are here, and good luck on reaching your goals!

michael

Atlab'Urlyren Druu'giir -- Apprentice of the Crimson RebelLevel 2 Drow Adventurer----------------------------------------------------------------------------------STR 3 | CON 7 | DEX 3 | WIS 5 | STA 1 | CHA 2----------------------------------------------------------------------------------Introduction | Current Challenge@michaelramm

Not very far in any of them...2 or 3 books at the max.

I am reading:

• Batman
  • Batman and Robin
  • Batman: The Dark Knight
  • Legends of the Dark Knight [not my favorite]
  • Nightwing

I am hoping to play catch up very soon.

Can we play Borderlands 2 co-op if I am on xbox? I have not gotten it, but i liked B1 well enough that I would consider getting it.

Atlab'Urlyren Druu'giir -- Apprentice of the Crimson RebelLevel 2 Drow Adventurer----------------------------------------------------------------------------------STR 3 | CON 7 | DEX 3 | WIS 5 | STA 1 | CHA 2----------------------------------------------------------------------------------Introduction | Current Challenge@michaelramm

michaelramm:

Borderlands 2 is worth picking up, its really fun plus it has a great and funny story line. Unfortunately no one has started doing cross-platform gaming so you can only play with other people on xbox and i can only play with people on ps3

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Level 1 Ranger

Str: 2 l Stamina: 3 l Dex: 3 l Con: 2 l Wisdom: 3 l Charisma: 2

Hi LegalFitness. I work with a bunch of attorneys, and none them even read, let alone read GOT. It's like being in a wasteland 8 hours a day. Please stay here at NF, so I know that there will be at least 1 cool attorney in the world. Glad you joined, and hope you have fun and get out of the batcave every so often.

The hardest part of the workout is lacing up your shoes'"

1011 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | Current Challenge |

INTJ | MFP | FitBit

Archived