Forums are back in action! ×

Hey, I'm Caity Jo

I'm really intrigued with this site. It's awesome!!

I'm trying to get fit so I can be the best, most awesome ninja Karate master in town...er the world.

My favorite video game is Black Ops right now (on the Xbox. hahaaa) and the show I'm absolutely obsessed with right now is Futurama...because it comments on society and is super funny.

In my free time, I do martial arts(just any of them I can get my hands on), most music and art types, learn, and just try to gain as many good friends as I can.

Right now I'm an Engineering student at Texas Aggie Land and I hope one day to figure out what to do with my life.

I'm a really strong christian and love helping other people, especially on mission trips.

So, guess that's me in a handful of words. :D

Hey Caity Jo, nice to meet you! Sounds like you already have some great plans -- it'll be nice having you around the forums. Where have you been/what have you done on Mission trips so far? I love to travel and help as well -- the last one I was on we helped build a hospital that had burnt down (it was a lot of years ago now!). Look forward to hearing more from you :)

Hiraedd the Twice Risen:

Hamadryad; Pilgrim

battle log

My brother does them with his church a lot, he builds houses in Mexico. It's really changed him a lot, in good ways. :-)

Poor computer!! :-( Glad its doing better though.

Whats your favorite martial art practice/type/thingie? I apologize, I know little to nothing about Martial Arts outside of the fact that a friend of mine really wants me to take it up.

LVL 2 Warrior

STR: 6 | DEX: 2 | STA: 4 | CON: 3 | WIS: 5 | CH: 3

Archived