Forums are back in action! ×

New to the rebellion

Hey everyone!

I just joined the rebellion today and i'm really excited about it! My biggest problem with working out and getting fit is motivation, but I think this will definently help motivate me a lot! So far from what i have seen on this website is really cool! im still not sure how to find everything on it but im working at it! Good luck to everyone here!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Human, Level-1

STR-1 DEX-2 STA-3 CON-3 WIS-4 CHA-2

It took me a while to find my way around too. You might want to start a battle log. Read up on a few and see what others are doing. I set a fixed schedule for my workouts to keep myself accountable. Do what works for you. Welcome, and be looking for more posts from you.

The hardest part of the workout is lacing up your shoes'"

1011 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | Current Challenge |

INTJ | MFP | FitBit

Hey Twins, great to see another adventurer lurking around! We're always glad for one more :) I have definately found the site motivating, and I hope you will too! Jump right in to the conversations; there is lots going on, and I'm sure you have lots to add! There's a great set of FAQ's and stuff at the "Getting Started" section forum, and a place to ask questions as well. Other than that, wander around and enjoy. See you around!

Hiraedd the Twice Risen:

Hamadryad; Pilgrim

battle log

Archived