Forums are back in action! ×

Yellow Rebellion

I'm RockNRoll QT

Here's a little History about me:

In my adolescent life I was pretty active in sports. As I got older and was in High School I did not continue to play sports I sang in choir instead. Then one day after High School I weighed myself and was not happy. From that point on I went on a diet and lost 35 pounds from cutting down on the amount I ate and yoga. Well after that I slacked off on my diet and yoga and gained 20 pounds back!!

Now here I am learning what I need is not a diet but a lifestyle change with clean eating and exercise. I found Nerd Fitness online researching the Paleo diet and now here I am. Ready to be part of the Rebellion to get support and support others on their journeys to who they want to be.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

In order to be irreplaceable one must always be different

STR:2 DEX: 2 STA: 2 CON: 3 WIS: 3 CHA: 3

Do you have any specific goals you are trying to achieve? Take a look at some of the six week challenges and read the blog for some ideas! But, the most important thing is to be active and be active on the forums! for me, nothing has helped me more than being active in this community in making myself more active and really bringing life style changes to permanence.

Welcome to the Rebellion! Always glad to see new faces!

Level 3 Martial Monk, True Neutral

STR: 6.5 | DEX: 6 | STA: 7 | CON: 9 | WIS: 8 | CHA: 6

My First Challenge

I have made short goals along my journey to being healthy, now my goal is hopefully be able to finish a tough mudder in February. Thank you for the advice on being active in the forms. I'm gonna try that more to be more involved.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

In order to be irreplaceable one must always be different

STR:2 DEX: 2 STA: 2 CON: 3 WIS: 3 CHA: 3

Archived