Forums are back in action! ×

Hey Everyone

Hi,

I thought I'd give Nerd Fitness ago. I have tried loads of things but nothing works. i need to make a stand, I need to loose weight. i currently weight 285 lbs. i aim to be healthy weight and want to get my fitness levels up. I currently don't have children but when I do, I wan't to be able to play with them and set an example for them. I did have a goal of running a marathon before I am 30 but since I am going to be 29 on the 14th November, i don't think its going to happen. One of the other things I have done is setup a blog to try and keep me accountable to family, friends and other people. It can be seen at http://www.ricgetsfit.co.uk Hopefully this will help to combat my secret eating issue and start a healthier way to live.

Cheers

Ric

Mobyd

Instagram

Weight Loss Progress

Start Weight: 298 lbs

Current Weight: 284 lbs

Goal Weight: 170 lbs

11%
11%

Hey Mobyd, welcome! You've got a whole year to get ready for the marathon, right? Don't sell yourself short. Instead, set some shorter term goals and see how far you can get! The progress I've made in just a few months is really encouraging, and I think you'll be pleasantly surprised. Dare to let yourself dream; whatever happens (race or no race) you'll still be WAY ahead of where you are now. Cheers!

Hiraedd the Twice Risen:

Hamadryad; Pilgrim

battle log

Archived