Forums are back in action! ×

An Introduction

Hey guys. As the name may imply, I'm a first-year college student at a Vermont college. On a random note, I major in biochemistry. Just wanted to introduce myself on the forums here. I'm trying to get back into shape, which is difficult when you're living at college. Trying to adopt a more Paleo-diet without completely converting, and I'm starting to put together a fitness plan. Thanks for reading all of this, and can't wait to get started!

“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.†Mark Twain

Oh, I was soooooo bad at organic chem...I'm in awe. Good job joining us when it's hard, and not waiting until a "better time". One thing life teaches you is to do it now, if you wait for a better time, you'll never do it. Glad you joined and see you around the forums.

The hardest part of the workout is lacing up your shoes'"

1011 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | Current Challenge |

INTJ | MFP | FitBit

I start organic chemistry next semester, so hopefully I can get into a routine fitness-wise before having to start O-Chem. Thanks for the welcomes!

“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.†Mark Twain

Archived