Forums are back in action! ×

Requesting Supply Drops , Over!

Hello all ,

I'm a gamer from the Chicago-land area . I had a lot of life changing events happen at the start of this year ,to say the least it sucked. At this point I decided that I can either sink or swim. I have a very viking thought process , so I decided to take on this massive creature called my life . I have a ton of life goals that I want to finish , but none of them can be done by an overweight person. I started to focus on that as , currently , it is my biggest obstacle. I am happy to say that I have dropped more than a 100 lbs . I was close to 400 lbs around January and now I am down to 290 . I did this by changing my diet to more of a veggie based one , I eat spinach and high fiber foods with most of my meals . I try to work out at least 3 times a week , but if I can push myself I'll go to six . I'm not perfect and do sneak and cheat a little on the weekends , but as long as you don't go overboard , it helps you keep this pace up . I keep fine tuning my diet best I can to be a good all around balance. I found this site a month or two back . I have found it extremely helpful , as I can only do 1 full push up and no pull ups quite yet . I'm starting to slow down on my weight-loss and that is why I am joining the forums .To find people in my area to talk to and get re-energizer . I've done this all by myself ( no trainers or any friends coming to work out with me ) , I would like to start getting involved with people that want to stay fit , but are geeks and play games as well . Even Snake , had to have backup , so that sort of what I'm here for . Looking to hang out and get motto . I'm looking to drop almost another 100 lbs , as well as do at least 50 pull-ups to be happy and to start my attempt at my life goal . PS : I need to drop this in another year so , wish me luck !

STR: 2 | DEX: 2 | CON: 3 | STA: 3| WIS: 3 | CHA: 2

Level 1 ( Human )

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Hey Wind, welcome to the rebellion! WOOT for all the weight you've lost -- I can't wait until I can say those same numbers :) Great job making all those changes to your life already! What's with having to drop the rest of the weight within a year? Something exciting coming up? :D

Hiraedd the Twice Risen:

Hamadryad; Pilgrim

battle log

**Command confirmed, requisitioning supply reroute.**

Welcome! Good luck with your goals; I've found a lot of help doing the 6 week challenges. Nothing keeps you accountable like having to post about your workouts each week!

I started here doing the bodyweight workouts from NF. It's a great way to get your body into the thought process of working out on a set schedule (especially since you can do most of those exercises anywhere, no excuses!).

**Reinforcements en route, good hunting**

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Titanium Bulwark

Level 4 Goliath Warrior

STR: 14.5 DEX: 7 STA: 12.5 CON: 8 WIS: 9.5 CHA: 5

Out of 100 men in battle, 10 shouldn't even be there, 80 are just targets, 9 are real fighters,

Ah, but the one,

One of them is the WARRIOR, And he will bring the others back.

- Hericletus 500 BC

Isaiah 40:31 "..but those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint."

Thanks guys , yeah I've been reading up on these challenges . I can't wait to try them out . Hiraedd , I'm trying to join the service , the jobs I'm trying to get into will be locked out for me once I hit 28. I want to get into good enough shape to do a Spartan Race before I hit 27 , So I can attempt to enlist and be in the pipeline before 28. I'm looking forward to being a useful teammate for someone on here !

STR: 2 | DEX: 2 | CON: 3 | STA: 3| WIS: 3 | CHA: 2

Level 1 ( Human )

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Something tells me that you'd be a great teammate for everyone on here! Congrats on your accomplishments and with the focus you have on your goals, I believe you'll hit them!

Welcome to the rebellion!

Level 8 Scottish Highland Assassin

Str 20/ Dex 10/ Sta 15/ Con 17/ Wis 20/ Cha 13

"Most of the things worth doing have been declared impossible before they were done."

Daily Battle Log

My Fitness Pal

Fitbit

Facebook

Archived