Forums are back in action! ×

The Morning Witching Hour

Hey everyone!

I have been getting the article updates for NF for a month or so now and decided to finally take the plunge and join up with all the other fabulous nerds. I am an avid gamer, bibliophile and love almost every sort of craft that can be done with the hands. Be it jewelry making, knitting, weaving, sewing, writing, all of these crafty sort of things though do tend to result in sitting on your butt to get them done. I decided that as much as I love creating in this way, I need to and want to take care of my body as well as my mind. So, here I am to level up my life, to be well-rounded in all areas.

I recently got a fitbit ultra, it is amazing how seeing the hard data of how many steps you have taken in a day can make you want to take more. I do have to be careful with some exercising, I was born premature so have very thin retinas, but as I see it that is in some ways an excuse to stay comfortable. I look forward to heading on this journey with all of you!

peace,

shulabird

γνῶθι σεαυτόν"Know thyself"[TABLE=width: 500, align: left]

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]Shulabird, level 1 Half-Elf druid-adventurerSTR 2|DEX 2|STA 2|CON 1|WIS 5|CHA 3[/TABLE]

Archived