Forums are back in action! ×

Hi All! Happy FRIDAY!

I found this site today after attending my first REAL personal training session. I am hooked! (well, we shall see tomorrow, eh?).

I've always been in shape but let's face it, as we age, some things are more important than others. Having suffered from body image issues my whole life, the confidence I have now approaching middle - age (isnt there a better terminology for a 40+ well-preserved person), I have other more important goals in mind. I no longer insist the scale must read 120 or my body fat needs to be 18% or my clothes must be a two. Frankly that was maddening..now wonder I was so insecure! NOW I want to be the healthiest and best ME I can, hence me joining this group. I want to be STRONG so my bones don't get brittle, I want to feel energetic and healthy, too. I also want to always be burning calories with my muscles, not running to the next BodyCombat class to burn off the birthday cake I allowed myself to eat the night before. Looks like you all are on your merry way to a better YOU as well. And MOST importantly, I want to be able to say "thats ok" if I fall down, rather than wallow in guilt. Am I in the right place?????

You are in the right place! I'm getting stronger too (at 50+) so you're in good company. You are just in time for the next challenge. You'll need to select a guild (profession) to do that. Spezzy should be sending you a welcome message with all the info, but if you don't get it, shout for help.

The hardest part of the workout is lacing up your shoes'"

1011 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | Current Challenge |

INTJ | MFP | FitBit

omg your puppies are so cute! *soft spot for doggies*

Welcome to the Rebellion!

My Blog | My Story

Race: Wood Elf | Class: Footpath Ranger Leader

Level18 (STR):44.25 (DEX):37.25 (STA):30 (CON):31.25 (WIS):31.5 (CHA):25.25

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing." -Edmund Burke

"Love does not throw the book at you because love doesn't have a book to throw." -CS Lewis

Archived