Forums are back in action! ×

Hi Everybody!

Hi everybody!!

My name is Alex and I need to change my life.

I have a lot of fat to lose or to tone up. I plan on using a meal plan from Blogilaties (http://www.blogilates.com/) and I know I need to find some way of exercise as well. I wear XLs and some shirts I can get away with a Large. I hope to only wear a Large or Medium and I'd only be happy wearing an XL is because of the muscles under the shirt :P.

Some background information about me:

I'm 16, 5'8'' (190 lbs) and live in a small town in NY. I'm a geek who spends most of his time on the computer playing video games (From Old School games like NES games to all new games, preferably Racing and Open World Games, as well as some RPGs and MMORPGs). I also love photography (graphic art and actual photography). My aunt recommended me to check out the site via Twitter (@BitsofBeauty) and here I am! Any questions or advice, feel free to ask. :courage:

Hi Alex. Cool aunt you've got there. There's a new challenge getting ready to start, so if you're interested in joining up, you can still see the last challenge and get an idea what others were doing. You'll have to pick a profession to join. Welcome and hope you're ready to go!

The hardest part of the workout is lacing up your shoes'"

1011 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | Current Challenge |

INTJ | MFP | FitBit

Welcome Alex! It would be cool to see some of your photography posted sometime. There is a challenge starting Monday, start thinking of specific goals that you want to accomplish in 6 weeks if you are interested!

Level 4 Human Adventurer:  current challenge  ||| battle log stardate: 4/15-5/27/13STR - 4 | DEX - 4.5 | STA - 5.5 | CON - 6 | WIS - 7 | CHA - 6You want me to do something... tell me I can't do it. -Maya Angelou

Archived