Forums are back in action! ×

cardoso_c from Brazil joinning the Rebellion!

Hi all,

I'm Cassio Cardoso, or cardoso_c. I'm a brazilian 22 year old guy from Taubaté, a small city in São Paulo state.

I've discovered the NF site yesterday, when I was looking for some Crossfit texts over the web.

Back in 2010 we started playing football (yes, american football) here, but it was just a hobby for the sunday mornings, so I didn't invested much time and effort on it. But last year I had some healthy issues that made me turn the red light on, and start the process of getting healthier every day.

The journey began in january when I was at 121kg (267lbs) and with BF arround 39%. I've started going to the gym, eating better and working hard on our practices at sundays. Weeks came and gone and results started to show off, the pants were getting larger as the shirts were too and it motivated me to keep going.

Today I'm on 89kg (196lbs) and with BF of 18%. And more motivated than ever to keep going and achieve my goals.

During the year I tried a lot of training styles (weight lifting, insanity, HIIT ...) and I loved them all, but I have just 1 hour per day to workout so I decided to go with the weight lifting. But now I want to try different things, and did my first try with Crossfit today (it's AWESOME!).

So, I'm here to help and get helped by you!

cassiocardoso Hobbit Adventurer Level 1 

STR: 4 | DEX: 1.5 |STA: 3.5 | CON: 4 | WIS: 5.5 | CHA: 3

Twitter | Facebook | Fitocracy | Nike+ RunningChallenges: #1 | (Current) #2 

"I'm pissed off... for GREATNESS!"|

Welcome aboard, it sounds like you're pretty far along in your journey already, maybe you'll be able to help some of us!

If I'm able to help someone I'll be veeery happy.

That's why I joined the Rebellion, to help and get helped.

cassiocardoso Hobbit Adventurer Level 1 

STR: 4 | DEX: 1.5 |STA: 3.5 | CON: 4 | WIS: 5.5 | CHA: 3

Twitter | Facebook | Fitocracy | Nike+ RunningChallenges: #1 | (Current) #2 

"I'm pissed off... for GREATNESS!"|

Archived