Forums are back in action! ×

Introducing: Sumner

Hello, my name is Tim and I like in Nottingham, UK. Sumner is my last name, but I recently found out that it's a forename in the US - isn't that nice? Here is my background...

I'm a 23 year old waiter, with a BA in Film Production, and no (or many, depending on how you look at it) career prospects. I'm working part-time, so I have a lot of free time in which I have begun to write music, and watch all the tv in the world. Around May I decided that I'd reached a plateau with my weight, and eating less could only get me so far, so I took up the 'six pack shortcuts' program. While I found results with the workouts, I found that the diet that accompanies the program was just something I wasn't prepared to follow, so I only got about 30-40% out of it. After I'd finished the program I was happy with my results, but after deciding to volunteer in the Philippines for a month I put my workout regime on hold, intending to start back up when I returned. However for whatever reason (I guess laziness) this did not happen, and I've begun to put weight back on. This simply cannot happen. So I'm stopping it right now (well tomorrow, it's 1am). Sorry for the ramble anyway, plan:

Hi-jack the 6 week challenge running from November to December and try to power level ready for a full challenge in January.

Everyone: you think that'd be ok?

Sumner level 2 Mountain Dwarf adventurer

STR 7 | DEX 4 | STA 8 | CON 4.5 | WIS 5 | CHA 4

Last Challenge: Challenge #2 - Zombie Emergency Preparedness

First Challenge: Sumner joins the pack

"It's a dangerous business, Frodo, going out your door.

You step onto the road, and if you don't keep your feet,

there's no knowing where you might be swept off to."

I live in Burbank CA, and every waiter and barista in town does something in film or theatre here too. What were you doing in the PI? So what if you're a 2 weeks into the challenge, start anyway. You need post a thread in the adventurers challenge forum with your goals. Three fitness/health type goals and one life goal. Good luck and welcome to the forums.

The hardest part of the workout is lacing up your shoes'"

1011 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | Current Challenge |

INTJ | MFP | FitBit

Hi Laureleye, yeah it seems like a lot of arts graduates end up in the service industry, which is a shame. I was working with an NGO to build houses for Typhoon victims. It was amazing work, and a truly awesome experience. Plus I lost a bunch of weight from working 8 hours a day and eating rice constantly.

Cool, I'll get on that right now - thanks for your help! :)

Sumner level 2 Mountain Dwarf adventurer

STR 7 | DEX 4 | STA 8 | CON 4.5 | WIS 5 | CHA 4

Last Challenge: Challenge #2 - Zombie Emergency Preparedness

First Challenge: Sumner joins the pack

"It's a dangerous business, Frodo, going out your door.

You step onto the road, and if you don't keep your feet,

there's no knowing where you might be swept off to."

Archived