Forums are back in action! ×

How do you plan on getting there?

The plan at the moment isn't very detailed.

I need to get myself on a schedule. Im going to start with paleo snacks and lunches because thats the only meal i know i will eat everyday.

I have a lot of little things i need to work on and i think if i try and change all of them at once i wont stick to the diet but i can handle one or two at a time. Ive already cut most sweets and soda out of my diet except on d&d night. :-p i'm also working on making noodles not be my go to meal when im not sure what i want to eat. My next thing to do is to find a way to exorcise without being near other people because every time i go to the gym i end up with a cold and then i dont want to do anything. That might be harder then giving up grain and sugar.

Im open to ideas

We are mid-way through a 6-week challenge, but you can start late anyway and just set some habit building type goals. So you could set a goal of limiting your self to "X" number of sodas per week. Another goal could be all paleo snacks and lunch. Another could be "X" number of workouts per week. If you check out the free workouts here you'll find a number that you can do without going to the gym. I do the beginner's body weight myself.

The hardest part of the workout is lacing up your shoes'"

1011 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | Current Challenge |

INTJ | MFP | FitBit

Archived