Forums are back in action! ×

Typical nerd here. Too much time gaming / reading and never exercising.

I have a habit of putting things off, so feel free to shout at me if I don't do something I say I will.

I intend to follow the rebel fitness guides Level 1 Rookie workout, starting as soon as this post is made.

Off i go.

Awareness is the enemy of sanity

Hey, I like that you didn't hang around, but went straight to your workout. I hope it went well. We are in week 3 of a 6 week challenge, but I really encourage you to join in anyway. Set up some "habit forming" goals. How many times a week are you going to do the rookie workouts? Are you going to do some cardio on the in between days? Are you going to change your eating? Give up/reduce soda drinking? Join a guild, and start a thread in that guild's challenge forum.

The hardest part of the workout is lacing up your shoes'"

1011 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | Current Challenge |

INTJ | MFP | FitBit

I am doing weight training every 2 days and cycling half an hour between days with Sundays off. I managed to do this up until Monday this week when I took ill. I have been on the mend and I intend to start again tomorrow.

I have decided to stop drinking soda and that has been going well so far. Drinking alot more water as a result.

I am fairly new to paying attention to what I eat so my first goal is to stop eating chocolate and sweets as I usually eat quite alot of these every day.

Awareness is the enemy of sanity

Archived