Forums are back in action! ×

My Little Introduction

Hey everyone! My name is Jeff from Kansas and I'm 23 and weigh 230 pounds. This is yet again me trying to lose the weight and get healthy. I have been on many lifestyle changes, and every time I start seeing progress something seems to happen and I gain everything back and a few extra pounds.

Only a couple months ago I used to weigh 208 lbs but because of getting sick and having to get my gallbladder removed, it seems after that my weight seemed to skyrocket. Not sure if it was due to stress, not being cleared to work out, or what not, but then my weight started to climb and it made me more stressed... kind of a vicious cycle.

But now I am cleared to work out, and I plan to get back on track. Eat healthy, live healthy, and take myself forward everyday.

-Jeffrey

Level 1- 230 LBS (11/28/12)

Hey Jeff, welcome! This "getting healthy" thing sure isn't as easy as everyone would like us to think, eh? But good on your for being determined to make the changes happen again...because it's not a matter of a program...it's a matter of all those little moment to moment decisions. Good luck with your goals -- looking forward to watching your progress!

Hiraedd the Twice Risen:

Hamadryad; Pilgrim

battle log

Getting healthy is way better than "losing weight." Getting healthy leads to lifestyle change, it sounds like you're on the right track. What are some of your health goals?

Current Challenge

"By the Most-Righteous-and-Blessed Beard of Sir Tanktimus the Encourager!" - Jarl Rurik Harrgath

Archived