Forums are back in action! ×

Hi there!

Hi,

I'm Nat, I'm a 26 year old marine biology PhD student living on a small island on the west coast of Scotland. I used to coach canoeing and competed for England in my days as a junior; but after being hit by a car I completely lost my fitness and drive. Now my love of biology has taken over, but I've never really gotten my physique back.

My target is to shed 5 kilos, tone up, and stay that way. I'd like to end up in good - Ranger-Class - shape, but I'd really need to up my speed for that!

We have a cute little gym, its great running country, and I've just started taking karate classes, but it's a little lonely here and I'm looking for some folks to support me in my quest to go from "OK" to "WOW"!

Message me some time!

Level 3 Ranger

"You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think." â€• A.A. Milne

STR 7 DEX 5 STA 9CON 6 WIS 4 CHA 6

Well, as an outdoor girl at heart, I'm hoping to mainly use the gym for weights and perhaps a bit of cardio when it snows to much to get outside! I'm trying to up my running (as the ferries finish at 8 30 pm and I then have the roads to myself), I did my first charity 5k this year and would like to do some longer races as the buzz was awesome!

As for when I'm fitting stuff in; Karate is the only firm date and time, other then that I try to get to the gym 3 times a week (often taking a long lunch then working late), and go for a run at least twice a week. Also the island is ten miles round which makes it a perfect size for a walk around in warmer weather... whenever we get that back!

Level 3 Ranger

"You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think." â€• A.A. Milne

STR 7 DEX 5 STA 9CON 6 WIS 4 CHA 6

That sounds like a great place to live. Welcome to the rebellion. You might want to check out the ranger challenge board then get in on the rest of this challenge. What are some short term goals you have for the next few weeks?

Current Challenge

"By the Most-Righteous-and-Blessed Beard of Sir Tanktimus the Encourager!" - Jarl Rurik Harrgath

Archived