Forums are back in action! ×

Just Wanted to Be Sure

Hey All,

Name is Phil, and I don't know if I should say I am new to Nerd Fitness, but I can definitely say I am new to the forum. My history in a nutshell is as follows. Never cared about being in shape until my junior year in college where I came to the conclusion that being out of shape and gaining nearly 40 pounds in two years was a bad thing. That year I started doing a workout for a couple weeks then nothing for a few months before I went for a run again. Then in March of 2012 I found Nerd Fitness, decided to give the body weight workout for beginners a try and have not looked back since. That's right, as of this week I have worked out at least three days a week for 37 weeks. I figured since I have been using Nerd Fitness this long, I had better start using the forum as well.

Can't wait to improve even more.

Geronimo,

Phil

Yeah sure, I would love to get in on the rest of this challenge. Since I am jumping in halfway, should I just post two full goals or four goals that are obtainable in three weeks from now? I'm sure either would work, but what is the norm for people that join a challenge after it starts?

Archived