Forums are back in action! ×

Newbie from Adelaide, Australia!

Hi all! My name's Chelsea and I'm so glad to have come across this site. I'm from Adelaide and my long term aspirations are to get into stunt work - right now I'm focusing on just getting fitter, leaner and stronger.

I've grown up in sports all my life but I've always struggled with my eating; I'll get back from a massive gym session just to over eat as soon as I get home.

I've been given the wonderful opportunity to do a day course at the Australian Stunt Academy in February next year, and I want to make sure my body is at it's peak! Also I think it's safe to say that Assassin's Creed is a MASSIVE inspiration for me.

Glad to see some Aussies on the site too, looking forward to seeing how it all goes here :)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Level 1: Assassin

STR: 3 | DEX: 2 | STA: 3 | CON: 2 | WIS: 4 | CHA: 1

This too, will pass.

Welcome aboard. You are right to focus on your eating, common wisdom around here is you can't outrun your fork. From your desire to do stunt work and your love of Assassin's creed, may I suggest you check out the Assassin's guild and get into some parkour in prep for the Stunt Academy? That sound's like an amazing goal.

Current Challenge

"By the Most-Righteous-and-Blessed Beard of Sir Tanktimus the Encourager!" - Jarl Rurik Harrgath

Thanks so much for the replies! tanktimus - will do, I'm still working on navigating these forum boards, but will head to the Assassin Guild section now. (I'm starting parkour training this weekend so I am super stoked!)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Level 1: Assassin

STR: 3 | DEX: 2 | STA: 3 | CON: 2 | WIS: 4 | CHA: 1

This too, will pass.

Archived