Forums are back in action! ×

A new novice from Germany

Hey.

I'm pretty new to this and I'm not shure what I should write here...

I recently found this site via Reddit and thought I give it a go because I have nothing to loose, right?

I usually spent my days at home doing nothing, sitting in front of my computer or watching Tv. Because of that I gained some weight.

But not any longer, I want to change my habits one step at a time and finally loose some weight.

Boaxaar

Lots of folks will be willing to help you. A good first step is to pick a guild; the people in your guild are your best source since they have like interests and fitness goals. You'll need to tell everyone more about yourself; are you a man? a woman? how old are you? how much weight do you want to lose? what are your short-term goals? Good luck.

The hardest part of the workout is lacing up your shoes'"

1011 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | Current Challenge |

INTJ | MFP | FitBit

Hi Boaxaar, and welcome to the Rebellion.

My advise to you is to figure out what you really want. Sounds like you think this will be a neat place to pick up some weightloss tips, but if you don't have a really clear view of what it is you want to achieve in any area of life, you're going to have a hard time taking the steps to get there. I don't mean that to sound discouraging. My point is, the clearer view you can develop of what your Level 50 is, the easier it will be for you to make the tough choices to get there. Find your Level 50. It's always easier to get somewhere if you have a map.

Good luck! We'll be cheering you on.

Lydieboo, Level 1 Barbarian AdventurerSTR 2|DEX 2|STA 2|CON 2|WIS 4|CHA 3"Only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of total, constant amazement."

Lydieboo's Do or Die Winter Challenge

Lydie is right. This is a place for hard work and awesome results, but no results without hard work. Glad to have you in the rebellion. What do you want to accomplish?

Current Challenge

"By the Most-Righteous-and-Blessed Beard of Sir Tanktimus the Encourager!" - Jarl Rurik Harrgath

Archived