Forums are back in action! ×

A Week In

Holy cow. Okay, I just had to get that out.

My name is Bekki and I am a hobby artist. I've been rocking the beginners body weight workout, and I love it. I'm all sweaty and gross after each workout, but it makes me feel great.

What doesn't make me feel so hot is sugar detoxing. I started my own personal version of the paleo diet on the 4th of December, and that included ditching processed grains and sugar as best I could [i'm sure I'll cheat sometimes, and that's OK]. I find myself craving all sorts of crappy junk food. Don't get me wrong, I still put salt on my food, just not a whole lot and it's sea salt. I have honey in my tea instead of sugar, and I practically worship olive oil [that's something I've done since before I found this site].

So, to sum it up, I love working out and feeling strong but I hope this detoxing nonsense is over soon.

I don't own a scale, but I don't like my measurements.

Bust Waist Hips Butt Thighs Biceps

38in 29in 41in 42in 24in 12in

I'm aiming to have something like B-35 W-25 H-35 by next year.

Week #1 is down! Onward to week #2!!

Hobbyartist, level 1 Halfling assassinSTR 0|DEX 4|STA 2|CON 2|WIS 4|CHA 3---"Rage, rage against the dying of the light"- Dylan Thomas

I'm so excited about the next challenge! I'm definitely participating.

Detoxing is never fun, and I have detoxed off of sugar before. I relapsed before because I had little control over my diet as I lived with my mothers grocery shopping. I figure I'll give this diet at least a month before I decide anything, because I know sugar is mildly addictive and it takes a while to get that out of your system. Thanks for your concern!

Hobbyartist, level 1 Halfling assassinSTR 0|DEX 4|STA 2|CON 2|WIS 4|CHA 3---"Rage, rage against the dying of the light"- Dylan Thomas

Archived