Forums are back in action! ×

Wedding rings are too big!

Reinoa

My wedding rings no longer fit my left hand. It's kinda sad but at least they fit on my right hand (for now) :D

Level 2 Hobbit Adventurer
STR: 6 | DEX: 3.8 | CON: 5.95 | STA: 5.9 | WIS: 7.6 | CHA: 4

My Intro Post | My Battle Log | My First Challenge | My Second Challenge
"Only those who risk going too far can possibly find out how far they can go." --T.S. Eliot

ACSM Certified Personal Trainer

It is totally weird! As are the semi-permanent imprints of my rings on my left hand O.o

Woot!!! ive had mine resized twice and the third time is this weekend! YOU GO GIRL!!!

(ps I'm in colorado too!)

My Blog | My Story

Race: Wood Elf | Class: Footpath Ranger Leader

Level18 (STR):44.25 (DEX):37.25 (STA):30 (CON):31.25 (WIS):31.5 (CHA):25.25

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing." -Edmund Burke

"Love does not throw the book at you because love doesn't have a book to throw." -CS Lewis

I couldn't wear my wedding rings from the time I was 4 months pregnant with my daughter until she was 3.5 years old, when I lost weight. I had thought about getting them resized to be bigger, but now I am glad I never did that. Now they are a little loose, but I have big finger joints so they don't fall off, just spin around on my finger a little bit.

Has anyone had the experience of their feet shrinking? That appears to be happening to me, too.

Level 4 Human RangerSTR 10 | DEX 10.4 | STA 10.4 | CON 6.9 | WIS 9.5 | CHA 5.9

Woot!!! ive had mine resized twice and the third time is this weekend! YOU GO GIRL!!!

(ps I'm in colorado too!)

Hooray for fellow Coloradoans!

Also, no I haven't lost anything from my feet yet, but I have a friend who lost almost 200 lbs and went down 2.5 shoe sizes.

Level 2 Hobbit Adventurer
STR: 6 | DEX: 3.8 | CON: 5.95 | STA: 5.9 | WIS: 7.6 | CHA: 4

My Intro Post | My Battle Log | My First Challenge | My Second Challenge
"Only those who risk going too far can possibly find out how far they can go." --T.S. Eliot

ACSM Certified Personal Trainer

Has anyone had the experience of their feet shrinking? That appears to be happening to me, too.

Mine didn't shrink really but my step did, if that makes sense? I was horribly flat footed and now it's like I got some arch back.

My Blog | My Story

Race: Wood Elf | Class: Footpath Ranger Leader

Level18 (STR):44.25 (DEX):37.25 (STA):30 (CON):31.25 (WIS):31.5 (CHA):25.25

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing." -Edmund Burke

"Love does not throw the book at you because love doesn't have a book to throw." -CS Lewis

I just saw this and I think it's fantastic! Way to go!

It's actually about what I'm dealing with now; at first my wedding ring (only purchased a few months ago, married this past October) was almost too loose for me, but fit me and would stay on. Since then and following the beginners body weight workout, my ring falls off and is loose 75% of the time, and I'm bringing it in to be resized later today! What a fantastic feeling!

TheRedWriter

Level 3 Doppelganger Ranger
"Think not that you have to win. Think instead that you do not have to loose."
STR 8|DEX 4.5|STA 11|CON 6|WIS 6.5|CHA 5

Rings not fitting was one item I overlooked when I started losing weight. I usually wear my engagement band, but it got too big so my cousin's kid is resizing it for me. Now I'm wearing my wedding ring which is also too big and it has a stone so it spins. I hates it, my precious. Too bad for my husband, he's got titanium so we'll just have to get him a new one when his finally falls off.

Awesome!

I'm having the opposite problem. My fingers are getting meatier from all the dead lifting and grip work. My ring is pretty expensive to size because it looks like this:

6a00d834c6837769e201053687cd48970b-320wi

or it did, but that frosting in the middle wears of quick. Anyway, due to the troughs they are super expensive to expand and it usually doesn't work out well. I may have to wear it around my neck and get a tattoo on my finger.

Massrandir, Barkûn, Swolórin, The Whey Pilgrim
500 / 330 / 625
Challenges: 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 31 32 34 35 36 39 41 42 45 46 47 48 49 Current Challenge
"No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. What a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. " ~ Socrates
"Friends don't let friends squat high." ~ Chad Wesley Smith
"It's a dangerous business, Brodo, squatting to the floor. You step into the rack, and if you don't keep your form, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to." ~ Gainsdalf

Archived