Forums are back in action! ×

Full of wanderlust.

Howdy fellow Nerds!

I recently found the site and was poking around for awhile. Finally I decided this was the place for me.

Let me tell you about myself.

I love to travel, however my weight and overall lack of motivation has made it difficult.

However I am trying my very hardest to open a new chapter in my life and I will need all the help I can get.

If someone could please point me in the right direction to get me started I would very much appreciate it.

This time things will be different. I swear it.

I'm just a newbie as well, so I probably shouldn't advise you on where to go to start, but look around the site a bit! I've been just spending some time each day reading articles and trying to figure out a little more here and there. ^^ I'm sure someone much more knowledgeable will be along to guide you. =P

Where is your favorite place to travel/favorite place you have traveled? I'm kind of in the same boat. I really like being places, but I really don't getting there. XD

Good luck, and welcome to the rebellion. =)

labingo

level 1 Feol Viera
Monk at heart, training with the Adventurers

STR 3 DEX 1 STA 2 CON 3 WIS 4 CHA 2

"Whenever there is a meeting, a parting is sure to follow. However, that parting need not last forever...
Whether a parting last forever or merely a short time...
That is up to you."- Happy Mask Salesman

Thanks! An welcome to you as well!

Unfortunately I haven't left the U.S. but I have been pretty much all over it. I think my favorite place is in Vermont. Its just so quiet and peaceful not to mention the people are amazingly friendly. New York City is also an awesome place to visit, lived there for a little while but its very expensive so I didn't stay long.

How about yourself? Whats your favorite place?

Also, how did you get that awesome signature at the bottom of your posts?

I've never been to Vermont! Heard it's nice though. I really want to travel more in the States actually. I live here, but I don't get around much. XD New York City is one of my favorite places as well. For some reason, I find the sounds of cars and sirens very relaxing when I sleep at night. o_0 I lived in Germany for a year, and did a lot of sight seeing around Europe, though I think my favorite trip was a hiking trip I did in the Harz mountains. It was like walking through a fairy tale! =)

Here is the post about the real life roleplaying and how to make the signature. I think it explains it pretty well, but if you have questions feel free to ask. ^^ I just made it too, so my memory is fresh. XD

labingo

level 1 Feol Viera
Monk at heart, training with the Adventurers

STR 3 DEX 1 STA 2 CON 3 WIS 4 CHA 2

"Whenever there is a meeting, a parting is sure to follow. However, that parting need not last forever...
Whether a parting last forever or merely a short time...
That is up to you."- Happy Mask Salesman

I think the first step would be to put down in writing what it is you want to accomplish, you said weight and lack of motivation are keeping you from travel, so what does that mean in terms of actively doing something?

Current Challenge

"By the Most-Righteous-and-Blessed Beard of Sir Tanktimus the Encourager!" - Jarl Rurik Harrgath

This thread will explain about guilds, and also tells you how to set up a signature. There are lots of folks here that are will to help you and help keep your motivation up, but no one can decide what you want but you. Once you've decided what you want, then you need to lay out a plan of baby steps to get there.

The hardest part of the workout is lacing up your shoes'"

1011 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | Current Challenge |

INTJ | MFP | FitBit

Archived