Forums are back in action! ×

Hey Mike! Welcome! Happy you're happy with the results! This forum is awesome! There's so much information here and a lot of support. Check out the challenges and daily battle logs and all that :)

Surge, Level 3 Wood Elf RangerSTR 13.5 | DEX 4.5 | STA 9.5 | CON 7.5 | WIS 9.5 | CHA 5"Surge Supra : Rise Above"

Operation: Just Do It

"When running up a hill it's alright to give up as many times as you wish; as long as your feet keep moving."

Welcome Mike! Chances are your abs are toned already, and you just need to lose some body fat % so they will show. We have a saying around here, diet is 80% of weight loss. It doesn't sound like you need to lose too much weight, good luck!

Current Challenge

"By the Most-Righteous-and-Blessed Beard of Sir Tanktimus the Encourager!" - Jarl Rurik Harrgath

Hey Mike! Welcome! Happy you're happy with the results! This forum is awesome! There's so much information here and a lot of support. Check out the challenges and daily battle logs and all that :)

Hello Surge,

Thank you for the warm welcome. Yes, I'll definitely check those challenges. As of now, I'm still familiarizing my self to this forum. I'm excited to see those challenges and maybe I'll participate.

Welcome Mike! Chances are your abs are toned already, and you just need to lose some body fat % so they will show. We have a saying around here, diet is 80% of weight loss. It doesn't sound like you need to lose too much weight, good luck!

Thanks! I haven't check my body fat. Do you know a great way to know mine? And How will know that right diet for my body? You guys are really experienced on this matter. I'm glad that I've met you guys.

Look around and decide which guild you want to join. They'll be able to keep you rolling in the right direction.

I'm confuse what is the guild you're referring? I'm sorry for the ignorant question.

Thanks! I haven't check my body fat. Do you know a great way to know mine? And How will know that right diet for my body? You guys are really experienced on this matter. I'm glad that I've met you guys.
We've had that discussion on the boards a few times, most methods that don't require a second mortgage are inaccurate, but if you do the same thing every time they can help you track progress. I would google body fat estimation as a way to look up how. Measureing around your waist, hips, chest is one way, or getting some calipers is another. Remember, whatever you do, make sure you do the same thing the same way every time to ensure you accurately track your progress.

Current Challenge

"By the Most-Righteous-and-Blessed Beard of Sir Tanktimus the Encourager!" - Jarl Rurik Harrgath

Archived