Forums are back in action! ×

The eagle has landed...

Hello all, I'm Zach

I came to this site when I was recommended to it by my brother and I just couldn't stop reading. I played sports in high school but kind of just fell off the fitness wagon throughout college. It's now 5 years later and I'm sick of my beer belly and not being as toned as I used to be. I've tried other workout programs like P90X but was never able to stay motivated enough after I skipped a day of working out. Then again, I also never had anyone to keep me motivated, so I'm very much hoping that changes here.

This site really resonated with me because everyone is looking out for one another and also due to the nerdy ambiance surrounding everything. I've been a gamer almost my whole life and have degrees in math and computer science. I now work as an engineer at a software development company in the Big Apple.

As for the title of my post, I was given the nickname of The Bald Eagle in high school by my team because I'm bald (alopecia) and was a fairly graceful runner (which has unfortunately gone by the wayside). Here's to making a change and getting back into shape!

Level 1 Salarian Ranger

STR: 2 | DEX: 2 | STA: 2 | CON: 2 | WIS: 4 | CHA: 3

"Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find outhow far one can go." -T.S. Eliot

Hereabouts, we love SMART goals - Specific, Measurable, Attainable, Relevant, Timely. Setting goals will not only help keep you on track, but they'll allow others to see your plan and give you help along the way. Have a look around the Ranger's challenge forum, and be thinking about what you want and how to get there - you'll be all set for the next challenge starting 1/1/13. Glad your brother pointed you in our direction.

The hardest part of the workout is lacing up your shoes'"

1011 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | Current Challenge |

INTJ | MFP | FitBit

Archived