Forums are back in action! ×

Guild for newbies

Anyone out there know where a newbie can join a guild? I dont know about you, but the accountability aspect would keep me honest. Or maybe start a guild of nothing but newbies. Not sure if this is even where I ask, but just curious.

Porkchop / Level 4 / Mammal-Adventurer

STR - 14  DEX - 4  STA - 7  CON - 11 WIS - 13  CHA - 7

“Wherever you are...be all there†

Challenge #4

Welcome! The Adventurers is the guild for newbies. We only have 1 week left of the 6 week challenge, so I'm not sure if you want to start a new thread with challenge now or wait until the next challenge. You could also post on Daily Battle logs which is where you can have ongoing accountability. You don't make goals, but you do post your workouts and food if you want

Wisdom 22.5   Dexterity 13   Charisma 15   Strength 21  Constitution-13

"Love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your strength, and with all your mind' Luke 10; 27

Nuala built a character generator that helps you sort through what guild to join if you don't think the adventurers is up your alley. Or you can read this thread. If you're not sure what you want to be when you grow up, join us in the adventurers and we'll help you get your feet on the ground. As Elastigirl said, the challenge is entering its last week, but you can look around the adventurers challenge forum and see what folks are doing. That might help you figure out what you want to do.

The hardest part of the workout is lacing up your shoes'"

1011 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | Current Challenge |

INTJ | MFP | FitBit

Better to ask questions than never get the answers. =)

labingo

level 1 Feol Viera
Monk at heart, training with the Adventurers

STR 3 DEX 1 STA 2 CON 3 WIS 4 CHA 2

"Whenever there is a meeting, a parting is sure to follow. However, that parting need not last forever...
Whether a parting last forever or merely a short time...
That is up to you."- Happy Mask Salesman

Archived