Forums are back in action! ×

I've lurked for a long while

I've been on and off lurking this community since I've joined. Shortly after I joined NF, I found out I was pregnant with my second spawn. He isn't due until the end of January, but I've been looking ahead and making somewhat of a plan. I have gestational diabetes. After the baby is born, I will be sticking with the low carb and not a lot of processed crap way of eating.

I have recognized that my mind is also in an unhealthy place. I have unrealistic expectations for myself and I know that I need not obsess over looks and more about health. I have two children that will be looking to me for guidance and I need to be there for them. Not be dead from choking on cake. I look forward to making some friends and learning a lot of new information about health, fitness, and nutrition. :smile-new:

Welcome to the forums! (I just just posted my intro here too.) Why not start eating healthier now instead of waiting till after the baby's born? Go with the cravings as they come, but try to eat what you'd want to feed your kid... cause, you are. But you already know that! lol

Anyway, welcome to the light, from another lurker-turned-Rebel-mom. :)

Oh I most definitely eat healthy now. Just not doing it for weight loss. Lol. The pregnant cravings are the worst, though. Luckily I haven't had too many horrible ones. When I was pregnant with my daughter, I wanted a doughnut so bad that I cried for 3 hours. It's hard to give into those sweets cravings without shooting my blood sugar through the roof.

Oh, gosh so many people joining. Sadly Meg, there isn't a zombie guild, but the adventurers would love to have you. Come by and look around the adventurers challenge forum and see what folks are doing for this challenge. Then you can plan some great goals for the next challenge starting in January. Some eating goals would be a great start; after all it's 80% diet. Welcome and glad you had the brains to stay.

The hardest part of the workout is lacing up your shoes'"

1011 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | Current Challenge |

INTJ | MFP | FitBit

Oh, gosh so many people joining. Sadly Meg, there isn't a zombie guild, but the adventurers would love to have you. Come by and look around the adventurers challenge forum and see what folks are doing for this challenge. Then you can plan some great goals for the next challenge starting in January. Some eating goals would be a great start; after all it's 80% diet. Welcome and glad you had the brains to stay.

Thank you! I will do that!

oooh it's another zombie hiii i hope you meet your goals and try not to eat too many brains =l

oh and we should make a zombie guild!!! is that even possible???

Character themed guilds is an awesome idea. Good call

Porkchop / Level 4 / Mammal-Adventurer

STR - 14  DEX - 4  STA - 7  CON - 11 WIS - 13  CHA - 7

“Wherever you are...be all there†

Challenge #4

Archived