Forums are back in action! ×

Reintroducing myself

Hey, I feel the need to reintroduce myself as It's been a quite a while since I posted...

So, I'm Jamie, as my name suggests, and my goals are of course geared towards the getting in shape variety :) I'm very interested, and eager to travel in the future (Also as my name suggests :D) And am planning to visit Thailand, to train in Muay Thai, next year. And to do a healthy bit of exploring of course :)

Very recently I've made a big effort to change my life around and been successful with it. Landing myself a job which pays well, after being unemployed for 6+ Months. Also I've recently joined a Mixed Martial Arts Gym to give me a tangible focus with my fitness and diet.. As I've found, training and eating right, for Aesthetics doesn't really work for me. But focusing on a sport works well and I tend to keep my focus better. And so In light of joining the gym, I've managed to shave off 5 pounds of weight and feel so much healthier already.

I'm reintroducing myself, because I've been nagging myself to rejoin Nerd Fitness for a while now, And after the way things are going recently, It feels like the right time to do so! So.. Hello again!

Archived